Help finding old thread on a disney themed nursery

DClarke977

Original Poster
Hello,
I am sorry to post this but I am having trouble finding an old thread on here. A few years ago, someone had posted pictures of their Disney themed nursery that they had done. It was yellow and the wall had die-cut stickers of the castle and other Disney characters.

Can anyone help me locate this thread with the photos of the nursery? My wife are trying for a child and I would like to surprise her with a Disney themed nursery when we get the good news! Please help! Thanks so much and I apologize for posting as I was not able to locate the post using the forum search tool. Thanks again everyone.

DClarke977

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply, however that was not it. If this helps spark anyones memory, I remember the poster stating that she worked as a graphic designer. See has pixie dust, some of the characters, and Cindy's castle all done in die-cut stickers, painted the walls yellow, and then removed the stickers to revile the pattern in white on the walls. She also had a chair rail running half way through the walls and she had framed out the bottom half of the walls.

Does anyone remember this post?

DClarke977

Original Poster
Unfortunately, this is not the thread either. If I remember correctly, the thread was just about this womans nursery and had the pictures with it.
Thanks for the help so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom