help finding hard-to-find jacket

americanineu

Original Poster
Hello. I'm new to the board. I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but my search goes on. I am looking for a "starter-style" Tinkerbell jacket, blue in color, adult-sized (M or L) to replace one that was stolen from someone very special to me. I say "starter-style" meaning like the big, puffy sports-team jackets that have been popular since the '80s, if that makes sense. (only this one has Tink instead of the Cowboys) I have already tried all official Disney sites, as well as eBay, Amazon and most every other site I can think of. Most likely if it exists anywhere anymore, it will be someone who owns one currently and is willing to part with it. If you have one, or know of anyone who does, please email me at either djcubbie692000 at yahoo, or dj_cubbie_69 at hotmail. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you in advance for any help you can give me in reuniting a wonderful person with a priceless piece of her life.

Chape19714

sorry i can't help directly, but i do have a suggestion. Contact WDW merchandice through e-mail or something and ask about it. they should have the answer of where you might find one. disneyana conventions often have hard to find things as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom