Help finding a Mini-Fan

trainertj

Original Poster
Im having a hard time locating one of those little personal mini-fans. You know....the kind you wear around your neck about 4 inches long.
Does anyone know a store that carries the mini-fan?

Nemo14

I think I saw some in WalMart a while ago - if I remember correctly they were on a rack in the toy department with small inexpensive toys.

littlered

I bought one yesterday at the Disney Store. It was a little more expensive than Walmart but I got one with the Princesses' on it. They also had Winnie the Pooh, Buzz Lightyear and the Incredibles. The fan part that spins also lights up. I believe it was $5.50.

tigsmom

I've seen them in all the stores mentioned above. Just be careful if you get them at a Dollar store...sometimes there are pieces missing.

MissM

The mini fans and the water bottle mister fans can easily be found at Wal-Mart and Target, though normally only "in season." You have to wait for your location to set up their summer/beachy/seasonal stuff. For that matter, I've seen them at Walgreens, CVS and related drugstores too.

If you can't find them around you, it's a safe bet they'll be in stores here in Florida. Our summer/beachy/seasonal stuff starts coming into stores really, really early in the year.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom