Help booking for 2016? (Uk)

Fix It Felix Senior

Original Poster
Hey I'm looking to go to WDW again next year (from the UK) In the past we have used the free disney dining plan and other offers.

Does anyone know if/when any offers for 2016 will start?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Does anyone know if/when any offers for 2016 will start?
That all depends on what time of year you plan to go. The availability for Easter and preceding months is out before the rest of the year schedules.

We have booked (through Virgin) as far as fifteen months in advance. Our current trip (this August) was booked at just over 12 months in advance

TheJonesys

In the past the dates have been released at the end if April, nothing definite but keep going on these sites cos someone will post something as soon as they know

James J

In the Parks
No
I think they'll be out fairly shortly. We booked our trip this November in July last year, and got the free dining and $200 of spending money. Virgin are very good to book with.

James J

In the Parks
No
They are, but shop around - they CAN be beaten on prices as we found out when booking our upcoming trip. We saved quite a few ££

Ok, good to know. I've booked with the same member of staff in my local Virgin branch on the last two occasions and she worked out good deals both times, but I will shop around next time!

CAPTAIN HOOK

but I will shop around next time!
We booked two weeks at AKL through Cosmos holidays for just (and I do mean just) slightly more than Virgin were quoting for two weeks at POFQ - five adults sharing two rooms, park tickets, hire car, and DDP (free)

James J

In the Parks
No
We booked two weeks at AKL through Cosmos holidays for just (and I do mean just) slightly more than Virgin were quoting for two weeks at POFQ - five adults sharing two rooms, park tickets, hire car, and DDP (free)

That's really good. I'd love to stay at AKL so that's something to consider when the time to book the next trip comes around, which may well be this summer once I've paid off the remainder of November's visit.

Princess Sara

We have been going every September since 2002 from UK and have had the free dining from when it was first offered. They haven't offered it this year we got 3 nights free stay instead. It looks like free dining may be coming to an end.

Tinkerkelle

I think they'll be out fairly shortly. We booked our trip this November in July last year, and got the free dining and $200 of spending money. Virgin are very good to book with.

We did the same - booked May 2014 for October 2015 and got the dining, $200 gift card and blagged free entry to the v-room in Manchester as we got it complimentary last time.

We like going with Virgin too, they know what's what with regards WDW, or at least the reps I've dealt with have always been clued up and were very good when I couldn't get my resort reservation to link with MDE account. I like the security of booking through a travel agent when we have so much going on - plane tickets, transfers, park tickets and a split stay between Disney and Universal. Will have to have a look at Cosmos though.

James J

In the Parks
No
We did the same - booked May 2014 for October 2015 and got the dining, $200 gift card and blagged free entry to the v-room in Manchester as we got it complimentary last time.

We like going with Virgin too, they know what's what with regards WDW, or at least the reps I've dealt with have always been clued up and were very good when I couldn't get my resort reservation to link with MDE account. I like the security of booking through a travel agent when we have so much going on - plane tickets, transfers, park tickets and a split stay between Disney and Universal. Will have to have a look at Cosmos though.

I've paid for the v-room access, I haven't been in there before so I'm looking forward to it. When the price was totalled up, an extra £20 or so each seemed worth it!

I agree with all you say about booking with Virgin. That's why I like using them when there's so much to take into consideration for a big holiday like WDW.

Tinkerkelle

I've paid for the v-room access, I haven't been in there before so I'm looking forward to it. When the price was totalled up, an extra £20 or so each seemed worth it!

I agree with all you say about booking with Virgin. That's why I like using them when there's so much to take into consideration for a big holiday like WDW.

The v-room was fab. Comfy chairs and entertainment for the kids-a couple of pcs and a console. Sockets for charging electronics too. The unlimited breakfast was good, we just grazed for 3 hours!! They had a pancake machine; press the button, wait a couple minutes and a fresh pancake rolls out-how cool is that? (Very according to my youngest who had about 6) It was a very relaxing start to our holiday and we got a free upgrade to business class which was fab. As we were waiting for boarding our names were called and they asked for our boarding passes and gave us new ones. I wondered if it was because we had been booked into the v-room. Could have been a lucky draw I suppose.
I don't like haggling or asking for stuff but when I booked I asked did they still do complimentary entry to the v-room if you booked a package. The rep said no but he'd add it on no charge. Worth asking for next time.
Have a fab holiday.

James J

In the Parks
No
The v-room was fab. Comfy chairs and entertainment for the kids-a couple of pcs and a console. Sockets for charging electronics too. The unlimited breakfast was good, we just grazed for 3 hours!! They had a pancake machine; press the button, wait a couple minutes and a fresh pancake rolls out-how cool is that? (Very according to my youngest who had about 6) It was a very relaxing start to our holiday and we got a free upgrade to business class which was fab. As we were waiting for boarding our names were called and they asked for our boarding passes and gave us new ones. I wondered if it was because we had been booked into the v-room. Could have been a lucky draw I suppose.
I don't like haggling or asking for stuff but when I booked I asked did they still do complimentary entry to the v-room if you booked a package. The rep said no but he'd add it on no charge. Worth asking for next time.
Have a fab holiday.

Ah, that all sounds brilliant. Hope you have a great trip too!

James J

In the Parks
No
I've just had an email from Virgin saying the free dining for 2016 is coming on 23rd April, so it's definitely still going.

The Mighty Tim

We booked in October 2014 for September 2015 directly through the Disney website.

We actually saved a few quid by booking the flights separately directly with British Airways, rather than go through Disney. We couldn't get the flights with WDW at the time of booking, since we were too far in advance. The reason we booked on the day we did was because it was the last day of the special offer.

PrincessVic

We always booked the whole package with Virgin, although we stay offsite in a villa rather than one of the resorts. I looked at the option of doing everything separately, and for a family of 3 we saved nearly £1000 for our 2 week holiday! And we got better flights home, as Virgin wouldn't offer the later flight with the package on any date, but booking just flights with them we could. Just something to bear in mind!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom