Help - Advice for Fantasmic show

wdwlover

So as I sit and plan my trip for 11/28 - 12/5. I was wondering if Fantasmic will be shown at this time of year...and is it worthwhile to prepay for the Fantasmic package. I have never seen this - and i am taking my two children, 5 & 9.
Any advice would be appreciated.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good Planning

Even in off season, Fantasmic is presented nightly, and is always full. People arrive more than an hour before the show, and the site fills quickly. It can be a very long wait for most adults, as well as younger ones.

To that, I strongly suggest taking advantage of one of the Fantasmic dinner packages. It is well worth having "reserved" seats...or at least a section and you can arrive 15-20 minutes before the show.

Definitely the way to go! Have fun.

Upvote 0

wdwlover

Original Poster
planning for fantasmic show

thank you so much for the info..... I will plan on calling for my reservations at one of the restaurants.... i thought we would try Mama Melroses'

Thanks again .....

I am so EXCITED!!!!! 91 days and counting!!!

Upvote 0

IlovyensiD

I think the Fantasmic Dinner Package is well worth it. We did the package this past July. The show was sold out. We got there 30 minutes before showtime and walked in our special entrance at the front of the park. The dinner package seats are the section on the end, but still very good view. Do not get there too late because I don't know if they do this every show, but about 15 minutes before showtime they took down the rope and it was open seating.

Have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

I was there over Thanksgiving last year, and we went to MGM on the last day they were opened late, and they had 2 Fantasmics. We went to the last one, and it was not crowded at all. There were plenty of really good seats in the Mickey section. Try to plan to do MGM that day. The crowds were not bad at all that day.

Upvote 0

tigger248

Anytime they do more than one show, the later show is always less crowded/doesn't fill up as fast as the first. Just like the parades, it's easier to get a good spot at a later showing than the earlier one. If they have 2 or 3 shows, go to the later ones, I've walked in 10-15 minutes before starting time for the later shows before and gotten pretty good seats. If there's only one show and you don't want to wait the 1 - 1 1/2 hours then I'd strongly recommend the dinner package. Just, like mentioned earlier, make sure you're not late. I was late once (we lost track of time and tried to do "one last ride" before fantasmic). There was only 2 of us and we managed to squeeze in, but they had already filled in all the available seats in the reserved section. I think we sat half falling off the end of the row one in front of the other. It is a wonderful show and well worth whatever wait you may have. Good luck and have fun. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom