Hello!

sig

Original Poster
:sohappy: Hello!!! I can't tell you how happy I was to find out that my sister and I are not alone in our fanatical love DW! We are in our late 20s, this will be our third trip together next month (00, 01 and now 02) and have been counting down since we returned almost a year ago. Browsing through various websites we find that we are not the only ones who appreciate the close attention to detail, theming, etc. Tears come to our eyes! Hopefully I can navigate through this site properly, ie what the heck is a "cookie"?

The_CEO

Hey Welcom to the Boards...

You will find out that the boards are really quite usefull
Enjoy yourself...

Yes I Am really Robin Williams..

~ Robin.

no2apprentice

Welcome, sig! I haven't been on the forums long, but you'll find this site wonderful.

In answer to your cookie question, unless I am mistaken, a cookie is a bit of data stored on your computer by a website, that a website can access the next time you visit that website. As The Mom can probably tell you, there are good cookies, and there are bad cookies. Here at WDWMAGIC, the cookie is good, because when you visit the site, you don't have to login each time: the cookie automatically does it for you.

At least, that is how I understand it. If I am wrong, someone, please give the correct info.:animwink:

sig

Original Poster
Thanks for the explanation of the cookie. I have printed out the list of lingo and hopefully will not have to ask to many blatent FAQ's! It is snowing here in Vancouver, and I can't wait to get to Orlando, the count down is on to April 23!!!!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
sig, welcome,and sorry for teasing you! Like apprentice, I have an idea of what a cookie is (the computer type, not home baked) but was afraid the techno geeks would jump on me if I explained it incorrectly, so I was waiting for someone more knowledgeable to answer. A very handy feature of the "cookie" is that you have an option to review only the posts added since you last logged on. That saves trudging through hundreds of posts every day. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom