Hello!

Tink

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Mike's hard what?!? :eek: :zipit:

I knew when I posted that Freak that I could count on you to exploit it for all of its quite obvious innuendo. Thanks for not letting me down! :sohappy:

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Tink

I knew when I posted that Freak that I could count on you to exploit it for all of its quite obvious innuendo. Thanks for not letting me down! :sohappy:

:animwink: I'm always there for my ladies. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by wagner92
Oh Gosh! You have such a filthy mind! What would your mother think? ;) Ah. I'm leaving this time in my 300zx.

She would think she had taught you well!! ;)

dopey

i usually don't welcome new members because they usually head for the hills after a few days. but, you, lemon, actually went through the trouble of finding the most appropriate place to say hi, so you must know what you're getting yourself into. and if you know what you're getting yourself into, there's a good chance you'll stick around for awhile, which means there's a good chance you're as rotten as the rest of us. and if you're as rotten as the rest of us, then i want to be your friend. so welcome. btw, i'm the smart one here. :D

Ariel

Originally posted by dopey
i usually don't welcome new members because they usually head for the hills after a few days. but, you, lemon, actually went through the trouble of finding the most appropriate place to say hi, so you must know what you're getting yourself into. and if you know what you're getting yourself into, there's a good chance you'll stick around for awhile, which means there's a good chance you're as rotten as the rest of us. and if you're as rotten as the rest of us, then i want to be your friend. so welcome. btw, i'm the smart one here. :D

He uses the word "smart" very loosely....

:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom