Hello Mousekateers!

MakeLifeGood

Original Poster
Greetings to you all. It all began for me in the 60's watching Walt on TV every Sunday night.

The family never could make it to DL, but we were thrilled when WDW opened, and in '71 we were there!

Now, my princess (daughter) has fulfilled a dream and has become a Disney Cast Member. She was fortunate to be cast as Alice in Wonderland in Hong Kong Disney. She spent a year there. Now she is in Orlando in the cast of the Finding Nemo Show at the Animal Kingdom. (Don't miss that show! It is a Broadway quality musical presentation. The sights and sounds are memories your children will never forget.)

We are also fortunate to have become distributors (resellers, sublicensees) for Disney Music Group's Princess, and Mickey, Minnie and Goofy PERSONALIZED CDs.

Look forward to participating in all of your DIScussions!

joanna71985

Now, my princess (daughter) has fulfilled a dream and has become a Disney Cast Member. She was fortunate to be cast as Alice in Wonderland in Hong Kong Disney. She spent a year there. Now she is in Orlando in the cast of the Finding Nemo Show at the Animal Kingdom. (Don't miss that show! It is a Broadway quality musical presentation. The sights and sounds are memories your children will never forget.)

That is awsome! I wonder if I have seen her in it (I absolutely LOVE that show).

BTW, welcome!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom