Hello Have Some Questions!

Dryice7670

Original Poster
Hello there I am new on the boards but read them often. I start March 15 in the Cultural program. I am from Canada and never been to anything Disney in my life. I am a self proclaimed Disney fan and I am really looking foward to working at WDW. If anyone can give me some pointers as to what to expect or has worked at Canada let me know please and thanks.

DCL

I really don't have any insight as to what you can expect from the program itself, but, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time there. How long are you going to be down there?? Maybe I'll see you when I'm there in July :wave:

I'm sorry that I'm completely useless with advice or anything, but I can assure you that you'll have an amazing time down in Disney!... but I'm sure you already knew that!

DisneySaint

Wow, interesting to see someone who has never even been there before going down there to actually live and work!

Have fun and good luck!

Dryice7670

Original Poster
Thanks for the fast replys. It is alright that you couldn't tell me much you are not useless. I am going from March 15 2005 till March 10 2006. I thought it was cool that they picked me also that I have never been there but in all honesty I have been planning to go to Disney since I was 6 just never happened something always came up. Even though I have never been to WDW,DL,or anything else owned by Disney I feel as though I know everything. I have visited every Disney site I can think of, read these boards daily and what not but I am still very excited. Thanks again

ChefTigger

1st of all Congrat!!!:sohappy: http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzeb047 I Did the culinary program, So i was lucky enough to be there for 18 months.I's basically the same as the international one with better money and more hours of work...:rolleyes:

Here's a site that will give you all the official and non-official info on the international program http://www.wdwip.com/ . If there's anything you don't find there. Just send the question and i'll be more than happy to anwser them. Cause i'm not really sure what you wanted to know and i could write a lot of stuff from the year and a half i've been there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom