Hello from Wyoming

alby57

Original Poster
Hi my online name is Alby57,

I am a disabled vet and now have so much time on my hands I watch movies non stop. Insomnia does not help. I can even tell you what movies help me sleep whenever I do sleep.
When my kids were little we would watch children's films mostly Disney ones since they were the most moral at the time. I had hoped that when Walt had died the company would keep its standards. It has certainly slipped from those days and I am sure Walt is disappointed somewhat. However in this day in age when there is so much junk on the net and TV in general. I am glad they have some good stuff for our kids. Kind of sad though that they produce singers who become somewhat rotten apples when it comes to morals that is for sure.
My opinion of movies and shows is my own. I don't care if it doesn't match the book or anything else. I take it for what it is, a movie thats all.

I watch just about everything. anime, comedy, thrillers, just a little bit of horror, Cartoons, fantasy, sci-fi however is my favorite.

I wish you all the best in your en devours in life and enjoy the show(s). :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom