Hello from Erie, PA

DisneyOldSoul

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm not the best at introductions but here we go. I'm brand new to the forums here. I am 37 years old and from Erie, PA. I have been to Walt Disney World three times in my life, all when I was a child. Just because I have not been able to return does not diminish my love of all things Disney. I've kept up with the parks and resorts and LOVE watching everyone's walkthrough videos on YouTube. They bring back so many wonderful memories and they make me feel like I am there.

I have never had any children of my own by I do have 2 nephews that I helped raise that had no lack of Disney is their lives growing up. One of my greatest regrets is not being able to take them to Disney world. They will be going into their junior and sophomore years of college this fall and I have decided that when they both graduate that I am finally taking them. A guys trip to Disney (if there is such a thing). So please get used to seeing my name pop up. I will most likely be asking a ton of questions. I hope I don't get too annoying.

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! WDW is a great place for a guys trip and since they are of age you will be able to partake in the Food and Wine Festivities happening this fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom