Hello from Dallas

JCtown90

Original Poster
Hey All,

Brand new to the forum (I actually started lurking the other day) and wanted to say hi. I've been to WDW 5 times over my 27 years. I'm hoping to make my next trip this October, as Halloween and Disney would be an awesome combo. I love staying at the Yaht club, but have always wanted to try out the contemporary (since I was 5). I'm looking forward to the continued wealth of info this site provides!

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! October/Halloween is a perfect time to go to the World but be prepared for crowds in Epcot and Magic Kindom due to Food & Wine Festival and Mickeys Not So Scary Party

winstongator

Hey All,

Brand new to the forum (I actually started lurking the other day) and wanted to say hi. I've been to WDW 5 times over my 27 years. I'm hoping to make my next trip this October, as Halloween and Disney would be an awesome combo. I love staying at the Yaht club, but have always wanted to try out the contemporary (since I was 5). I'm looking forward to the continued wealth of info this site provides!
Food and wine at Epcot then is great too. I’ve heard great things about the not so scary Halloween party, but haven’t done it myself.

Simba's Mom

Hey All,

Welcome Dallas, from a fellow Texan. I live a "mere" 500 miles south of you. But we frequently visit up there as we have grandchildren in Irving, whom we've taken to WDW twice-so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom