Hello everyone!

DisneyDebNJ

I'm a long-time lurker who decided it might be nice to join in on the conversation every once in a while. I'm so happy there's sites like this; it feeds my Disney addiction when I'm away from the parks :p
Welcome to the boards!!! This is the best site for Disney lovers! Not only will you get your Disney fix but incredibly helpful tips on planning vacations and reviews of just about everything Disney :)

tongaloosh

Original Poster
welcome to the boards :) glad to have you :) us here at wdw are one big happy ohana :)
I'm really glad to hear that, and especially glad to find so many other Disney fans. My family and friends don't quite get my great interest in Disney, but from all the things I've been reading around here, it seems there are at least a "few" others that get it

Kramerica

Hello
Greetings to all members of this community.I am jainny from India.I am new member here..
nice to meet you all…….
Thanks

How's the weather in India?

I'm a long-time lurker who decided it might be nice to join in on the conversation every once in a while. I'm so happy there's sites like this; it feeds my Disney addiction when I'm away from the parks :p

Nice to have you joining the conversations!

tongaloosh

Original Poster
Hi there. Nice to meet you. I'm new too. I usually get on the news site, but decided it would be nice to share my wisdom and experience with Disney over here.
Hello! Nice to meet you as well :) I love getting to know people who have Disney wisdom. It seems there's always something new to learn.

wiigirl

Welcome! :)
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom