::..Hello Everyone!..::

MinnieMommyMel

Original Poster
My name is Melanie and once you get to know me a little better I go by Mel.

I am very excited to be on this message board since I have not been a member of one in a very long time. It does not hurt that this board is all about my favorite subject either. ;)

I am former Disney Cast member from Walt Disney World. I was cast as a concierge cast member at Disney's Contemporary Resort where I moved up to club level and also facilitated classes at DU (Disney University). My husband drove safari's for a bit and then became a Disney Imagineer which was totally awesome
smile.gif
(you know him as JamboJohn)Our lives took a different path and we realized that no matter how much fun we were having we could not afford to have the lifestyle we dreamed on the Disney dollar. So we moved back to TN.

We cannot wait to go on our trip to Disney in July as "guests"!! (seriously...major Disney fever going on in this house right now!)

I am also currently starting my own Travel planning/ concierge service Blue Sky Journeys and I am so excited and proud of this. I have missed "making magic" for families and this allows me to get back into it!

I cant wait to meet all of you and start talking Disney again!!

Mel

Ghall

Welcome, I am sure you will be able to help us with loads of information about Disney! It must have been great to be a cast member, is this your first trip back as a guest?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom