Hello Everyone

Hobbes130

Original Poster
Happy New Year to you all!!

I am stopping by to say Hi and introduce myself to you all, I'm Emma. I've been a lurker for a while on this forum. I love all your pages you are all so creative.

Back in 2007 I decided I wanted to get into scrapbooking and on my disney trip in 2007 I bought lots of lovely bits. I am sad to say most never even came out of the wrappers, I did try a little but I am a perfectionist and I couldn;t get things to look how I wanted them too :hammer:

Then I discovered digital scrapbooking :sohappy: Its perfect for me, mess free and I am not hampered by my cutting and sticking skills :lol: I have been busy scrapping my holiday pics from 2007 and I only have 3 pages left to go :D I have been doing the album ages so some pages are way better than others as I have been learning as I went along. My news years resolution is to finish this album, then do our trip from 2005 and then our trip from 2009, hopefully all before we go again in 2010!! I am going to try and do a page a day :eek: We'll see how that goes :ROFLOL:

Anyway nice to meet ya all :wave:

Bakers

Hello Everyone.I am Bakers 22 years old from Newyork.I am a newbie in forums work.I am very glad to join forums work.I want to say hello to all of my visitors in forums work.:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom