Hello All new here!!

LifeLongTails

Original Poster
Hello everyone my name is Jenn I am Distrooper's finance :) I've been to Disney about 18 times or so almost every year when i was growing up but this time will be better then ever because its a new beginning!!!! I currently spend my time rescuing and rehabilitating dogs, training, and doing behavioral modification. Disney and my dogs are my two passions!!!

I can’t wait to experience a year of dreams and another amazing Disney vacation!!!

Look forward to learning all about you guys!

DDuckFan130

Welcome!

Proud owner of two mutts (poodle/pomeranian; rat terrier/jack russell and supposedly other breeds but rat terrier is more dominant) and a chihuahua :D

I love watching how service dogs bring joy to people in the hospitals or wherever they go. Makes my love for dogs much stronger :D

LifeLongTails

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!! I currently have 4 dogs, 2 beagles, a pit, and a pit chow beagle mix (she looks like a little rotti) I usually work with the larger dominate dogs bully breeds and such but we rescue beagles from all across the country!!

Well only 190 days till our stay at AKL for our honeymoon, is disney really different when your just married??? :)

figmentmom

Thanks everyone!!! I currently have 4 dogs, 2 beagles, a pit, and a pit chow beagle mix (she looks like a little rotti) I usually work with the larger dominate dogs bully breeds and such but we rescue beagles from all across the country!!

Well only 190 days till our stay at AKL for our honeymoon, is disney really different when your just married??? :)

You'll have a wonderful time - it's a great place for newlyweds. :) Will it be your husband's first visit?

LifeLongTails

Original Poster
No we went with my parents last Feb and he went a few times as a kid. My finance is Distrooper, he joined the forum a few weeks ago!

barnum42

Hello

Here's our little Hound from the Pound

ygzw0b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom