Hello again..More questions

tinksgilrs08

Hello All its been a while for me but I am back and I have some more questions we are planning a trip for next year first of all I work at a hotel in michigan and can get a discount at the hotel in Kissemmi which with finances being they way they are for us its cheaper than staying at the resort for right now . :cry: BUt anyway here are a few of my questions:

1. What are some tips on getting free water ? there are 7 of us would they really give out 7 cups of water?

2. Another question is has anyone stored a cooler in the locker and ate lunch and dinner from that ?

3. where is the best spot to see the fireworks at Epcot and Magic kingdom ?

Thanks guys I know you al will help with great answers

raven

Hello All its been a while for me but I am back and I have some more questions we are planning a trip for next year first of all I work at a hotel in michigan and can get a discount at the hotel in Kissemmi which with finances being they way they are for us its cheaper than staying at the resort for right now . :cry: BUt anyway here are a few of my questions:

1. What are some tips on getting free water ? there are 7 of us would they really give out 7 cups of water?

2. Another question is has anyone stored a cooler in the locker and ate lunch and dinner from that ?

3. where is the best spot to see the fireworks at Epcot and Magic kingdom ?

Thanks guys I know you al will help with great answers

Greetings Livingston County member! :wave:

Water is usually free at WDW in cup form. They give you a fairly decent size of the wonderful tasting Disney water. 7 cups of it might be pushing it but it's worth a try.

Never stored a cooler in a locker but it it fits, go for it!

Fireworks at Epcot can be viewed from nearly anywhere around the lagoon. While some places get more crowded than others, if you get there 1/2 hour before the show you are usually safe.

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

mro415

For the price and annoyance of going to the grocery store to get food and then pay for the locker, not knowing if it will fit.. is a pain. Food at Disney is not even close to being as expensive as any of the other parks ive been too. Compared to Great adventure .. Disney is cheap. Just buy your food, i would atleast. you are going to spend the money anyway.

Watch the fireworks in magic kingdom from on top of the train station.. but get there VERY early.. like two hours early if you want to sit!

Upvote 0

JuliaGulia

They have to serve you water if you ask for it. If any castmember gives you a hard time ask to speak with a manager. Pouring 7 cups of water is a lot easier than calling an ambulance for someone passing out from dehydration.

If you are trying to save money on lunch order a double hamburger and an extra bun... then you get 2 lunches for about 4 dollars apiece :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom