Height restrictions

Aurora1996

Original Poster
Does anyone know how tall you have to be to ride on the rollercoasters at IOA? we are going in August and my DD5 loves thrill rides but I think she will be too short for most of the rides at IOA.:confused:

woofboy111

Dueling dragons and the hulk have a 54" height limit. Dr. Doom has a 52" limit. Spiderman has 48". I'm guessing, but Dudley do right and jurassic park probably have a 48" height limit too. Everything else is less than that but I'm not sure what it is.

RogueHabit

No disrespect, but those are pretty lousy guesses....

All of the height restriction info is posted on the Universal Studios website.

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/phi_guest_services.html#height

Here's the summary:

At Universal Studios®, children must be able to sit upright unassisted on all rides. Guests under 40" (1.02 meters) tall may not experience Back To The Future The Ride® and must use the stationary seating at The Funtastic World of Hanna-BarberaTM. Guests must be at least 36" to ride Woody Woodpeckers Nuthouse Coaster and 42" to ride Men In Black: Alien Attack.

At Islands of AdventureSM children must be able to ride upright unassisted on all rides. Persons under 54" (1.37 meters) may not ride Dueling DragonsSM or The Incredible Hulk-CoasterSM , those under 52" (1.32 meters) may not ride Doctor Doom's Fearfall, those under 42" (1.07 meters) may not ride Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges, those under 44" (1.12 meters) may not ride Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, those under 42" (1.07 meters) may not ride Jurassic Park River AdventureSM and those under 40" (1.02 meters) may not ride Amazing Adventures of Spider-ManSM.

There's more info on height and other restrictions at the URL above.

woofboy111

sorry for my lousy guesses!!!:)

No one that I go to the parks with is short enough for the restrictions to affect them, so I guess I forgot. At least I got the Hulk and Dueling dragons right!

Aurora1996

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the info. I want to let my DD5 know before we get to the park what she can't ride so therre wont be any meltdowns :cry: when we are there.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom