Height balloons in Epcot parking lot

DVCakaCarlF

Nope, although that is on the table for the future. I would say everything is slowed at the moment as the company appears to be in a bit of chaos.
What kind of fear lingering is going on inside of the TWDC, with Desantis openly discussing the revocation of the RCID?

MagicHappens1971

With Disney's wealth and influence, they aren't worried about a little insect like DeSantis. Disney has an invested control of 70K people working at Disney alone.
Yeah without getting into politics, I'm surprised DeSantis is attacking Disney like this, especially in a year in which he is up for reelection.

Goofyernmost

As Walt conceived it? We're waaaay out of any realm where the company considers what Walt would have conceived or thought about nearly anything. There is a significant percentage of Disney leadership that doesn't find him to be someone or something they should aim for.
It's sad that Walt is no longer even thought about, but as a minor fact alert, Walt died 56 years ago. 56 years from now I doubt that anyone will remember I ever existed. In spite of his flaws, there have been very few that have been so culturally significant as he was.

Naplesgolfer

As Walt conceived it? We're waaaay out of any realm where the company considers what Walt would have conceived or thought about nearly anything. There is a significant percentage of Disney leadership that doesn't find him to be someone or something they should aim for.
What are they aiming for?? Maintenance is way off in the hotels and parks. Food quality at Disney run outlets is lower and less varied. Shows are shortened and or cut. Phone lines are a hour + nightmare. How the money was spent on expansion in Epcot is embarrassing for them. And on and on.

No one running DW seems to know what they are doing. It's like they are need theme park 101 for 6 months. So maybe they need to rethink what they are aiming for and read a book that outline the practices with which Walt and others built the company.

WDW Pro

I would find either number very interesting lol
For Epcot, there's no movement forward on plans they may have had in the 2019 timeframe (that I am aware of). For all of Disney World, I know of two potential hotels that may be moving forward. One is almost certain, the other we'll have to see if all the political fallout for WDW results in a drop of guests or an increased cost of operation first.

It's sad that Walt is no longer even thought about, but as a minor fact alert, Walt died 56 years ago. 56 years from now I doubt that anyone will remember I ever existed. In spite of his flaws, there have been very few that have been so culturally significant as he was.
Well that's very sad. I'm sure you're meaningful person with a memorable life. Let's hope there's a marigold bridge for you that lasts a long, long time.

castlecake2.0

For Epcot, there's no movement forward on plans they may have had in the 2019 timeframe (that I am aware of). For all of Disney World, I know of two potential hotels that may be moving forward. One is almost certain, the other we'll have to see if all the political fallout for WDW results in a drop of guests or an increased cost of operation first.

Well that's very sad. I'm sure you're meaningful person with a memorable life. Let's hope there's a marigold bridge for you that lasts a long, long time.
Thanks. Very interesting to think about. On a scale of garden wing to gran destino how towery is it looking? If I’m asking too much I understand, I’ll just be over here redesigning chef mickeys into a proper restaurant for fun
B2789E44-2866-4A9E-9D06-D08838C668F9.jpeg
through Pinterest pics...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom