hehehe

disnyfan89

Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...Are we insane yet...

I told you 5 pages ago YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one time at band camp :lookaroun

BOO

Gucci65

Re: Re: no no no

Originally posted by tigsmom
Sorry...he who smelt it dealt it.

(I know, it should be smelled, but then it wouldn't rhyme or so the kids tell me. :rolleyes: )

Or you could say............whoever posted it roasted it.

dmagickingdom

Originally posted by MKBurn15
Hahahahaha. According to Nickelodeon, farting is funny.:lol:

You know what's funny???? Whether you love him or hate him, Howard Stern was fined major $$$ for fart noises on his radio show however Nickelodeon can do it and get away with it. And as we all know, Nick is a kids network.
Also, Oprah had a show on the other day describing how to pleasure a man and she was not fined. (yet)
Just wanted to share that. PS-(to the anti-stern) I do understand that he is downright rude but my point is that the FCC chooses who they want to pick on!!!

MKBurn15

Originally posted by dmagickingdom
You know what's funny???? Whether you love him or hate him, Howard Stern was fined major $$$ for fart noises on his radio show however Nickelodeon can do it and get away with it. And as we all know, Nick is a kids network.
Also, Oprah had a show on the other day describing how to pleasure a man and she was not fined. (yet)
Just wanted to share that. PS-(to the anti-stern) I do understand that he is downright rude but my point is that the FCC chooses who they want to pick on!!!
oh yeah. and Howard decided to play back the part from Oprah and said that he bet they would fine him and not Oprah. I forgot if they did or not.

dmagickingdom

Originally posted by MKBurn15
oh yeah. and Howard decided to play back the part from Oprah and said that he bet they would fine him and not Oprah. I forgot if they did or not.

LOL...:lol: that's funny. I didn't hear him say that as I only get to hear about 10 minutes of his show every day. He has surely proved a very good point. Even many public officials are forced to take sides with Howard. He has a major voting audience and the FCC is chooses who has the right to speak freely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom