Heartless at Disney?

ArielCCupShells

Original Poster
Just wondering if the theme parks are going to be selling merchandise relating to the recent release of Kingdom Hearts II on PS2? Will they be selling "Keyblades" or anything like that? Also, does anyone know if "The Heartless" or even Pete appear in the parks at all?

GothMickey

Connor002 said:
Mikey saved the company...

With the way you defend him, you act like he is your father or someone close to you.. Let's get it right... FRANK WELLS saved the company... When Frank Wells died, so did Eisner's so called imagination.. And you give him credit for saving the company?? Well, how about how he practically ruined the company the last few years of his dictatorship????

Connor002

GothMickey said:
With the way you defend him, you act like he is your father or someone close to you..
I prefer to give credit where it is due.
And with the way you harass him, you act like you have a blood feud with him.
GothMickey said:
Let's get it right... FRANK WELLS saved the company...
Wells and Eisner were a team. You can't claim one to be the scum of the earth and the other king of heaven when in fact they worked in unison to create what Disney is today.
GothMickey said:
When Frank Wells died, so did Eisner's so called imagination..
To an extent... he shouldn't have one.
He's a businessman. He needs to keep his feet on the ground in order to keep to company afloat.
GothMickey said:
And you give him credit for saving the company??
Yes, in fact, I do.
GothMickey said:
Well, how about how he practically ruined the company the last few years of his dictatorship????
I will not deny that the later years of his careerer were not... not... not good for the company. It was time for a change.

Regardless, a failing of now does not void the accomplishments of his past.

IcicleM

Aaaanyway

Heartless were the characters in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2, who stole the hearts of others. They were those born without hearts. When a person's heart is stolen, what's left of them is known as a heartless, and it's a black creature with beady eyes and usually long sharp fingers. The Kingdom Hearts series is by Square Enix and Disney. If you haven't played the game, yet, then you're not TRULY a Disney Fanatic, hahaha. Your character, Sora, teams up with Donald and Goofy in order to find King Mickey and Sora's friends, Kairi and Riku.You go through different Disney Worlds and seal their "doors" so the Heartless can't come in.

The Worlds you go to in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 include:

Mulan's World, The Land of Dragons
Beauty and the Beast, The Beast's Castle
Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloween and Christmas Town
Tarzan, Deep Jungle
Mickey and Friends, Disney Castle
The Lion King, Pride Lands
Tron, Space Paranoids
Pirates of the Caribbean, Port Royal
The Little Mermaid, Atlantica
Aladdin, Agrabah
Steamboat Willie, Timeless River
Alice in Wonderland, Wonderland
etc.

http://guardiansangel.iblogs.com/files/2005/12/heartless.jpg

That's what one of the heartless look like in the game. There are MANY different types.

Basically, he's asking if there's any merchandise or characters around the park from Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II

Basically, no, but I would certainly like to see something. ^_^ If you go to Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion, there are Keys with the ride's logos on them, and I got those, haha, because they reminded me of Kingdom Hearts.

Basically, I think Tokyo Disneyland is the only place that sells merchandise in the parks relating to Kingdom Hearts. I thought Japan in Epcot might have something, but they don't even have a plushie or a manga relating to the games.

Oh well, maybe at some point. ^_^'

joshwill

ArielCCupShells said:
Just wondering if the theme parks are going to be selling merchandise relating to the recent release of Kingdom Hearts II on PS2? Will they be selling "Keyblades" or anything like that? Also, does anyone know if "The Heartless" or even Pete appear in the parks at all?

i wanna know if kingdom hearts or any other disney games will be available for psp anytime soon?

jmvd20

IcicleM said:
Heartless were the characters in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2, who stole the hearts of others. They were those born without hearts. When a person's heart is stolen, what's left of them is known as a heartless, and it's a black creature with beady eyes and usually long sharp fingers.

http://guardiansangel.iblogs.com/files/2005/12/heartless.jpg

Thanks, I'm not into games like that so didn't know.

ssidiouss@mac.c

HERE IS THE MUSIC VIDEO TRAILER FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0J_4h62No&eurl=http://ssidiouss.blogspot.com/

It shows the disney worlds like Pirates Of The Carribean, Beauty and the beast, Lion King, etc.. oh and TRON!!!111!!!!!!11!111

This game is a must play for any true disney fan.. to be able to see donald duck interact in those other worlds is priceless. I especially enjoyed the steamboat mickey black and white world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom