Heading for OKW 10/27!

OKWMEMBER

Original Poster
This trip should be real interesting! We've had this trip planned for months but with recent events we're not as excited about it as we normally would be. I'm new to this forum and I look forward to posting my experiences when I get back. The loss of EE and reduced hours is not a good thing!:( We're determined to have a good time anyway! :D

Thanks for listening!
Gary and Gail

Debbie

Y'all have a good time! And try not to worry about what's going on with the world while you are there. You'll have plenty opportunity to do that when you come back to reality.

mickeyears

We just returned from OKW. I was amazed as to the amount of people checking in on 10/19. Magic Kingdom was sooooooo crowded on Friday night. It was like being at MK on a Saturday in the summer. I really was surprised to the amount of crowds. I believe there was more people visiting WDW this week then previously noted. If this continues they will have to increase the hours to accomodate everyone. Hopefully, they will add E-night back. Even though it was crowded, I was so pleased to see everyone continuing with their lives. It is nice to continue our freedom. Many people wearing red, white and blue and displaying some type of patriotism.
We had a great time even though I had the same feelings that you are having. It was nice to get away from everything for a little while. My children really needed the break too. Now I guess I'm back to reality. Have a magical time!!!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom