He just loves Chef Mickey

ExtinctJenn

DS6 absolutely loves the Garden Grill, as do we. I think it's one of the best character meals out there simply for the fact that ultimately it's relatively small and in the span of one normal meal you see each character at least 3 or 4 times. It makes for a great experience because their first round you can spend taking photos but then each subsequent visit you can "play" with them a bit... which is exactly what DS does. He'll interact with them in a way unlike he can/does anywhere else.

rob0519

Is there a restaurant that your kids just love? That you cant possibly DREAM of going to WDW without taking them? Thats how Chef Mickeys is for my oldest son, Brendan (7). He was 6 the last time we went and he fully thought Mickey was back there making our dinner and getting things ready for us.

We're surprising them with our trip this year (36 days! EEK) and I had to make sure to schedule Chef Mickeys. It's the only place he's talked about on a monthly basis since being back. LOL

SO! Is there a place your children just LOVE to eat at?

We have a special needs adult son who we've been taking to WDW for almost 20 years now and every trip he only has a few eating "musts". I think it's totally overpriced, but he must have breakfast at Chef Mickeys. Also, he must have dinner at the Crystal Palace and at some point get a hot dog at Casey's.

As for the rest of the family, my wife likes dinner at the Liberty Tree and one of our daughters must have breakfast at the Polynesian for the Tonga Toast.

Disnee4Me

My DS aren't as particularly as my DH as to where we eat ... he like Teppan Edo. But way back in 2002 when one of my DS was 12, he picked Liberty Tree Tavern to celebrate my MIL's 75th birthday and we enjoyed the family style dinner and characters. It was sooooo good. And the best part was as soon as we got out of the restaurant, the fireworks started. Couldn't have timed it more perfectly.

luv

T-Rex
Chef Mickey's
50s Prime Time
Whispering Canyon (but even the kids had problems with the food)

...and back in the day, the Food and Fun center at the Contemporary. I swear, it's probably 85% of the reason we just had to stay there. Thank heaven, those days are over. Not a CR fan!

nbgrif4060

Kona Cafe is the only must for our trips. They have one of the best steaks in disney! We are trying several new places during our October trip so we may add more must go places after that trip.

tare

Chef mickeys breakfast a must every time we go!!! My daughter is 7 and has been there 7x's and chef mickeys every time!!! It's fun to see the pics as she grows up!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom