HCoE Gayla Bash on FoodTV

Moustronaut

Original Poster
New Show on FoodTV - Behind the Bash

Just saw the commercial for the premier of Behind the Bash on FoodTV. It's all about how major parties get planned and catered. During the commercial, they showed Cindy's Castle during Wishes. So I went online and did an episode search
FoodTV.com said:
Episode BH0101
Disney's Anniversary Blow Out
Giada heads to Walt Disney World to attend a spectacular bash celebrating 50 years of Disney theme park magic. With more than 3,000 VIP’s invited the catering team at Walt Disney World kicks into action to make sure it’s a party worthy of the Disney name.
The show premiers on Saturday Oct 29 at 9:00pm (i think the time is right)EST. Consult your guide for local times. The WDW episode is the second episode on the list so I'm guessing it will be aired on Saturday, Nov 5th.

Anyway, be watching for this on a small screen near you

Derek1980

I really would like to see that but living in the UK means I don't get the food network (which both myself and my girlfriend watched loads last month when visiting Phoenix AZ), does anyone know if I can download the show or get it some other way????

PrincessCM

When I was at WDW in May, I actually saw Giada DeLaurentis filming on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom. At the time, I knew nothing of the new show..... Now I'll be excited to see it!

tracyandalex

Derek1980 said:
I really would like to see that but living in the UK means I don't get the food network (which both myself and my girlfriend watched loads last month when visiting Phoenix AZ), does anyone know if I can download the show or get it some other way????

yes, you can download many american shows. there is a website where i download tons of shows and movies for tracy. pm me if you want more info.

alex

Brent

Wonderful, Food Network & Disney this show may just knock one of the Travel chan. shows as my top Disney special on tv. Can't wait to see it.

Theresonly1

Hey guys, :wave:
I checked the schedule on foodtv, so heres all the info, now hopefully I won't forget to watch it :lol:

Behind the Bash
Episode BH0101

AIR TIMES:
November 30, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
December 01, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT
December 04, 2005 7:00 PM ET/PT
December 04, 2005 11:00 PM ET/PT
December 05, 2005 3:00 AM ET/PT

Disney's Anniversary Blow Out
Giada heads to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, to attend a spectacular bash celebrating 50 years of Disney theme park magic. With more than 3,000 VIP’s invited to a 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney’s first theme park, the catering team at Walt Disney World kicks into action to make sure it’s a party worthy of the Disney name. On the menu are such delectable treats as Mongolian Beef, Shrimp with Crab Claws, Two Terrific Tacos, and a Butterfinger Cheesecake that would do Mickey proud. But as the clock ticks down to the big event, the team has a lot of challenges to deal with — including a brewing storm that threatens to rain on Mickey’s parade!

LeeSeeBabe

Commerical

Every time I see that commercial I get excited when the Castle pops up!! I love the FoodNetwork, but i'm not a big, big fan of Giada, her smile just kills me. Either way, I am SOO excited!! Get to watch it a few weeks before my trip, because of course FoodNetwork replays everything a million times!

TracyandAlex....Tallahassee, FL....GO NOLES!! :wave: Today is Gameday!!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Do mean mean gala? Or is it a party for homosexual men? :veryconfu

(Disclaimer because I can't say anything without someone getting po'ed: This is a joke. Please take it as such.)

Moustronaut

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
Do mean mean gala? Or is it a party for homosexual men? :veryconfu

(Disclaimer because I can't say anything without someone getting po'ed: This is a joke. Please take it as such.)
:lol: I take is as intended... and ay never sayed eye cud spel :hammer:

notnothin

LeeSeeBabe said:
Every time I see that commercial I get excited when the Castle pops up!! I love the FoodNetwork, but i'm not a big, big fan of Giada, her smile just kills me. Either way, I am SOO excited!! Get to watch it a few weeks before my trip, because of course FoodNetwork replays everything a million times!

LOL what is it about her smile? I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've noticed it is a little ... well, strange. :drevil:

PixyDust

notnothin said:
LOL what is it about her smile? I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've noticed it is a little ... well, strange. :drevil:

It's like its forced, or fake in some way. She comes across as pretty well stuck on herself to me.

tink rules

nope... Sorry...

Rachel Ray gets to me... Although I've been to a few of the places she did on $40 a day (there is NO WAY she ate on Martha's Vineyard for that cheap!!!) I live in upstate NY and she's from up here so she's on the commercials for all kinds of stuff from Suttons to Price Chopper. It gets to be a bit too much.

shoppingnut

tink rules said:
nope... Sorry...

Rachel Ray gets to me... Although I've been to a few of the places she did on $40 a day (there is NO WAY she ate on Martha's Vineyard for that cheap!!!) I live in upstate NY and she's from up here so she's on the commercials for all kinds of stuff from Suttons to Price Chopper. It gets to be a bit too much.

You have to watch what she eats and drinks closely to see why it is she can spend so little money. First, she never drinks anything but free tap water with her meals. Second, she never orders an appetizer, dessert or anything extra with a meal. And, finally, until recently, they never included the tax and tip in that $40 a day amount. I totally agree that she can be annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom