Haw far from Orange County airport to Disneyland?

David

Original Poster
Approximately how long will it take to get to our hotel from the Orange County Airport? We may be staying at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, airport arrival time around 11:30 and go to Disneyland in the afternoon

bryon1

Should have no traffic problems...Orange Airport is less than a 20 min. drive.

You can pay for the Airport Shuttle bus...BIG buses with Disneyland pictures on the side of the bus. They go to all the resorts around the park. (They have "Airport Bus" on the front of the bus.)

Or you can drive...from the airport take 55 Freeway to Riverside connect to the I-5 North to LA. Anahiem is 15 minutes from the innerchange.

Exit off of Katela Ave. turn left go past Harbor (you can see the back side of TOT) turn Right at Disneyland Dr. Make the U-turn past Downtown Disney and PPier is on your right.

Enjoy your room...they just came off of a full rehab!! And you have side access to DCA when staying at the pier.

bryon1

No pre-booking (unless you need handicap services)

About every half-hour. Big buses with "Airport bus" on the front or side and or Huge Offical Disney wrapped logos on the bus.

I have delt with them personally and professionaly to move peeps to and from the resort, GREAT Service!

You pay when you get on! About $30 round trip (a lot less then Super Shuttle)

They also P/U @ LAX at the "Green Zone" outside baggage pick-up every hour on the hour.

Check Out....http://www.airportbus.com/

Enjoy your trip!!

TTATraveler

It should only take you about 20-25 minutes to get from John Wayne Airport to Disneyland. I believe Super Shuttle charges $12-$14 a person for a trip. Their vans, I believe hold about 8-10 passengers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom