Having Mouse Withdrawls

WDWPrnces02

Ive got a question......

Would you go to disney for a weekend???? Say like a fri, sat, sun come home monday......posibbly go to the parks.....:cool:

Being short on doe-ray-mi, id want to take a mini vaca before my week vaca in september.........

Any thoughts :lookaroun

WDWPrnces02

Original Poster
HoW said:
When I lived in Florida, weekend trips were common for me. Now that I'm a little further away (Western NC), the quick trips seem less and less feasible, and I miss them terribly!!! However, we're going for a week in Aug, and I keep trying to convince my family that a weekend trip in Dec for my 25th birthday would be the perfect getaway for me (they still aren't convinced, but I won't give up!).

Hey Cool my 25th bday is also in december......:sohappy:

Hey imamouse, hope your job gets better....im in the same boat too..except i was let go of my stressful job....thank goodness i kept my other one......

But I think ive made my mind up and will take a trip july 20-22.....i may not make it to the parks, but im going to try...

Does anyone know if the disney store is doing the park hopper tickets still...??? I dont like the MYW passes and since money's tight i cant do an annual...(boy i miss that pass)

Anyhoo, thanks for the support.....:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom