Having guests at your resort

mcompanik

Original Poster
We are staying at Ft Wilderness Cabins and my DW has a childhood friend who lives in the area. My question is what is the policy on having guests at your resort? We wouldn't be using any of the amenities at the resort, we just want to have them over for dinner.

CaptainShortty

You are more than welcome to have guests at your resort. You may even use the amenities as long as the guest is with you. The only thing they technically can't do without registering is stay with you. All they'll have to do is show their ID when they get to the security gate and say they're going to visit you.

EOD K9

Keep in mind they need to go on MDE and use MM+ to be allowed to visit. Please make your plans 60 days in advance. While they will not be given a magic band, they will be given a customized plastic wrist band while they are in your company.

boilerpicc

My husband grew up in central Florida. Back when he was my boyfriend, he would come over to visit for a day every time we were down there on vacation. He used all of the hotel amenities and even stayed overnight with us. The overnight visit was probably against the rules, but no one did anything about it. He just told the gate guard that he was coming to visit us, and left his car in the parking lot.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
No problem if the guest is just visiting during the day.

Only a problem overnight if the guest exceeds the room occupancy limit. There might be a surcharge on the room for an "extra" adult, but IIRC it's around $15.

SagamoreBeach

Last year, friends of mine happened to be in the Orlando area at the same time we were staying at Disney. I invited them all to dinner at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and then we hung out at the resort all together. it was a nice evening.
-T

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom