Having a hard time training in the heat?

Mandyb4

Original Poster
Great advice guys. I'm glad it's not just me that despises the treadmill. Not only is it boring, but it seems as if it takes me twice as long on the TM to run the same distance I run outside. I can do a 10 minute mile ( or less sometimes) outside, but it seems like it takes me 14 minutes to do that same mile on the TM. I don't have it set to a super hard setting or on any inclines or anything so I don't know why that is. Maybe I just don't know how to use it properly...lol

Sumrdog

Great advice guys. I'm glad it's not just me that despises the treadmill. Not only is it boring, but it seems as if it takes me twice as long on the TM to run the same distance I run outside. I can do a 10 minute mile ( or less sometimes) outside, but it seems like it takes me 14 minutes to do that same mile on the TM. I don't have it set to a super hard setting or on any inclines or anything so I don't know why that is. Maybe I just don't know how to use it properly...lol
I know what you mean...I feel like I am constantly messing with the speed on the treadmill, I just can't seem to get it right, ever :confused: . And every step feels forced and unnatural. Outside I can just go, and move at whatever speed feels right...I am so glad I haven't had to use the TM in awhile. Its 101 outside right now, but I think I am going to get up at 4am and run my 6 miles before work to beat the heat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom