Haven't ridden?

Chernabog

Original Poster
So my mom and I were talking about which rides we never had gone on and I was curious what, if anything, everyone hasn't been on. As far as retired rides I never rode Mr Toad, or 20k leagues. For the current rides, even though I go at least once a year and worked there over the summer I've never ridden the Dumbo ride, Aladdin's magic carpet's, and have never been to AK. Guess I have alot to do this summer huh?:rolleyes:

juan

I have rode almost every single ride, including defunct ones. The only ones I haven't rode are the newest ones that have opened in the last 6 mos.

bvolguards

Actually i fortunate enough to have ridden every ride since 1983....also u should go to ak...dinosuar and kali river rapids both very cool rides

KBQueenWDW

The Jungle Cruise. I went on the Jungle Cruise when I was really young and have no recollection of it at all. And since I have not been on it since, I usually put that on my list of rides I have not been on.

MarkP8

• Dumbo The line has always been so long!
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea My brother, sister-in-law, & kids had already ridden it, and didn't want to wait on me to ride it. It closed the next year :(
  • Aladdin's Magic Carpet Haven't been back since it's been opened
  • Primeval Whirl See above explanation
  • TriceraTop Spin See above explanation
  • Cinderella's Golden Carousel I don't know why...

Everything else - defunct or not - I've ridden. Can't wait for Mission: Space, and another Disney Masterpiece ride. I am not referring to another Dinoland-type.

TURKEY

Primeval Whirl -- Opened since I've been back.

Other than that, I've seen/done all shows/attractions/rides that are permanent Disney attractions except maybe the Luau. I may have even done that when I was little.

DanStat

Originally posted by Chernabog
...have never been to AK. Guess I have alot to do this summer huh?:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
You're in for a surprise! That's my favorite park! I hope you enjoy it! :sohappy:

I've never riden 20 Leagues Under the Sea, or anything retired before that...that's all.

DisneyFreak721

Magic Kingdom:

MAGIC CARPETS OF ALADDIN-I would rather wait for a flying elephant than a flying carpet

Epcot-

O CANADA- No Time
WONDERS OF CHINA- Don't really want to
CIRCLE OF LIFE- Too much Lion King in WDW already

Disney Studios
HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME- wasn't playing
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST- saw when it was at disneyland long ago
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE- did it at DCA
ONE MAN'S DREAM- wah wah wah wah. Traveling Counterparts made dinner reservations and I had to miss it

Animal Kingdom
GAMES AT DINO RAMA- Very Six Flags to me, I refuse
MOST OF THE TRAILS- With the exception of Maharajah and Pangani Forest

djmatthews

I was only thinking about his the other night, and there are quite a few rides I have never ridden, mainly in MK.

AK - Kali River Rapids, and the new ones since Sept 01.

Epcot - Done them all I think, although not on my last trip.

MGM - Done them all I think except the new ones since Sept 01.

MK - Seems to be the worst. Railrode, Rivers of America boat thing, Tree House, Tea Cups, Pooh, Buzz Lightyear, Autopia (is it called that at WDW), Dumbo, Aladdin, SkyWay jut to name a few. I always seem to go to MK on busy days.

Obviously retired rides that wern't there before I first went e.g. 20,000.

I think I have done every ride/slide at the 3 (2) water parks.

Nansafan

Never road Dumbo, AstroOrbiter or the Teacups, all cause my son has a problem with the spinning. Taking my nephews this year so maybe I'll get to try them in when we go 6/23-6/30/02. As a sidebar, we loved 20,000 leagues and our favorite Fantasyland attraction, Mr. Toad.

disneyfamily

I've riden every ride, but I have never seen the Indy Stunt Show nor have I seen the HoND show or Tarzan Rocks. Have to put those on my "to do" list.

Dawn S

I have yet to experience RnRC...just because I'm a big coward. :rolleyes: It is on my list of things to do on the next trip though. I'm finally going to gather my guts & do it. :lol:

FanofDinsey1981

though it isn't really a ride, I refuse to go into the hall of presidents. unless I am going to die of heat, and there is no other place to go, and then I would go in just for the air conditioning.

there, that is the biggest waste of space in all of WDW.

Dizknee_Phreek

well, excluding the ones that have opened since my last trip in June 2001, I have never ridden Body Wars, Rockin Roller Coaster, and I have yet to see Food Rocks. To my knowledge, those are the only ones I haven't ridden. but I've sworn to myself that I'm gonna do Body Wars and Food Rocks on my next trip (this Thanksgiving). i'm still depating over RRC though. and i'll definately do Primeval Whirl and just for the sake of saying i did it, i'll give Disney a 2nd chance on Figment...i can't believe the whole Monsters Inc thing was dropped...even though i know it was a rumor. but it would've been so awesome...of course, only if they had used animatronics...i hate the hologram stuff. and i certainly hope that's not what Figment is gonna be all through out the ride this time. i really hope he'll be his old animatronic self again.
sorry for getting a little off topic...but it's been a while since i've been able to rant in here, so bare with me ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom