Have you seen/done it all in the WDW parks?

GoofyDufy

My thinking is that the subset of people who 'flew to the moon' probably doesn't intersect with the subset of people who 'skated with Elsa'.
I think you are over exaggerating the difficulties of every attraction ever. For a regular, it's not all that hard to believe. Every year you go you do what is new or changed.

Everything at WDW inside and out Ever, very difficult. But, you can't tell me I haven't tried!

ArtificialArtist

I once had a smoke on the beach between MK and the GF Hotel.
Not 10 minutes later a boat with a security came up and approached me, he asked me what i was doing by the beach. I said i'm just hanging out away from the crowds and he left and went his way again.
That was pre-2001... o_O

dadddio

I think you are over exaggerating the difficulties of every attraction ever. For a regular, it's not all that hard to believe. Every year you go you do what is new or changed.

Everything at WDW inside and out Ever, very difficult. But, you can't tell me I haven't tried!
I don't believe that I'm exaggerating it for a few reasons. First, I suspect that the percentage of people who are like you and have a drive to do everything is very small. I believe that most people skip those things that don't interest them. Further, the number of people in the pool of people who could accomplish this gets smaller every moment so the number of people who rode flight to the moon four decades ago, have also rode Sum of All Fears, skated with Elsa, and played Sorcerers of the MK (as well as perhaps hundreds of other fleeting attractions) keeps getting smaller and smaller until it reaches zero. It might already be at zero. If not, it will almost certainly be there soon.

Last edited:

GoofyDufy

I don't believe that I'm exaggerating it for a few reasons. Frist, I suspect that the percentage of people who are like you and have a drive to do everything is very small. I believe that most people skip those things that don't interest them. Further, the number of people in the pool of people who could accomplish this gets smaller every moment so the number of people who rode flight to the moon four decades ago, have also rode Sum of All Fears, skated with Elsa, and played Sorcerers of the MK (as well as perhaps hundreds of other fleating attractions) keeps getting smaller and smaller until it reaches zero. It might already be at zero. If not, it will almost certainly be there soon.
I agree with most people skip things. Most people that go aren't regulars thou, and I think most regulars gravitate to new and changed.

Now I think you are over exaggerating the fleeting attractions. Maybe it looks like hundreds over the decades but its manageable when you look at it on an annual basis. I do agree it's getting harder because they have started doing much more with seasonal offerings which are short lived and not repeated. Which is usually is what get me when people start bombarding me have you done this questions. While I am a regular, I am not a local regular.

While your list got me, I still think the pool is bigger than you think. Although, I have done Mission to Mars and seen underneath of Mission to Mars during the MK tour. You open up a whole new set of done everything with variations and updates of attractions.

BigRedDad

I have been there near 100x. There is no way I have come close. To experience everything, you need to check it all out. This is multiple trips and very specific things to do. The resorts have a large amount of attractions and things to do as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom