Have you ever been lied to?

Tom Morrow

A CM told my son that there was only one Mickey in all of Disney (kind of like Santa).
Then when we saw 2 within 3 minutes of each other in different clothing... I told him it was Disney Magic.. :)
How and where? They really do go to lengths to make sure there is only "one" Mickey.

Walt Disney1955

No, never had any bad experiences with a Cast member. There are a lot of people more pleasant to talk to in the world than a Disney cast member. I guess if I was "lied" to it would be one time at DHS when we had our pictures taken with Donald and Goofy. I asked the photographer just how many "Mickeys" there were in all the parks. He said with a deadpan expression that there is only "one Mickey". I chuckled a bit and said "No, seriously". He sort of looked around to make sure no kids were within earshot and told me that there is a very calculated plan Disney has to ensure that the same character is never seen too close together. Obviously there is always a Mickey somewhere in each park much like a Santa Claus at a shopping mall but it is spaced out enough so the kids can't pick up on it. I guess you could call his original response a "lie"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom