Have we done the "Woman pees in cup at Disneyland and gets angry for getting called out" video yet?

Lilofan

Do you think this gets someone a permanent ban from Disneyland?

The worst part is there is a kid who gets to grow up with her for a mother.
She says she is a speech therapist in a school and she wears that loud yellow multi colored nail polish like that? In the WDW 26.2K race in January some runners just go to the bushes off the side of the road way and do their business . No ban on them.

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

She says she is a speech therapist in a school and she wears that loud yellow multi colored nail polish like that?
I found it odd she first identified herself as a teacher, then as a speech therapist. Any SLP I've known that works in schools usually describes themselves a Speech Therapist and adds on that they work in a school setting, not as a "Teacher" (admittedly I don't know of TON of them, however). Also, my experience working in schools is that teachers generally have bladders only second to healthcare workers, but who knows?

Having had incontinence surgery many years ago (ahhh, the joys of childbirth), I can safely say I was never "pee in a cup" desperate, even when I was working as an Occupational Therapy Assistant. Crossing my legs while trying not to laugh too hard? Absolutely. No damn way I'm jumping on that trampoline? 100%. Please God, don't let me sneeze/cough one more time? OMG, YES! But just walking around and there is a bathroom not too far away and I really need to go WHERE IS MY CUP? Not even once.

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

In the WDW 26.2K race in January some runners just go to the bushes off the side of the road way and do their business . No ban on them.
Seems like that should not be allowed and also grounds for eviction or at the very least, disqualification? It isn't like there are no restrooms along the route, right? (Sincere question as I know almost nothing about races, WDW or otherwise. If you see me running, you should probably run too.)

brb1006

As a follow up on Wholesome and Heartfelt videos from the Disney Parks. Here's a adorable as heck video shot at Disneyland Paris showing a little girl dressed as Marie from The Aristocats meeting Marie herself. It's as sweet as can be. 😍

And this video shot in Epcot at Walt Disney World circa Feburary 2009 of a sweet little boy really excited on meeting Marie. That kid does not want to let go after that long hug she's giving him. :happy:

After all, kittens are a good solution to forgetting very questionable stuff that we witnessed. Such as this lady yelling over a cup that she tinkled in!

And here is Marie's thoughts on this bizarre video that some has witnessed besides me. :facepalm:
b78ef884a815d2e4725b5b46f2589334.gif

I'm going to continue on doing this as a counterattack to the stupidity and bizarre situations that some current guests at Disneyland (and Walt Disney World) are behaving and giving respect to the Cast Members for keeping the Disney Magic alive. Say what you will about WDW and the other parks. But I will give serious props to the Cast Members and the Character Department for sometimes going the extra mile with guest experiences.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Seems like that should not be allowed and also grounds for eviction or at the very least, disqualification? It isn't like there are no restrooms along the route, right? (Sincere question as I know almost nothing about races, WDW or otherwise. If you see me running, you should probably run too.)
I volunteered at the drink stations at the marathon race and Port-o Potties are every few miles in the marathon race but with at least 25K runners we just turned a blind eye with what we saw.

TP2000

It’s honestly not that bad. It’s very funny

I finished my chores. I poured a glass of Pinot Noir. I hit play.

It was painful, and yet you are right. It's very funny! 🤣

This woman is a complete mess. She's like a bad caricature of every awful SoCal stereotype at Disneyland, AP or not. There's so many hilariously predictable lines here from this mess!

"It's an hour from the valley!" (The family from Edinburgh behind you in line would like to show you a map of our planet.)
"I have a woman's bladder!" (As opposed to what? A kangaroo's bladder?)
"I pay for your salary!" (No you don't. Even at Aulani you don't.)
"I have family members!" (Because it's rare for humans to have family members?)

And my absolute favorite, bizarrely throwing out her mundane career choice...

"I'm a speech therapist!" (She says with a lower-middle class SoCal accent that can't quite get to all the consonants or vowels in her words.)

All that said... My God. Those Security CM's who have to stand around and deal with this. And that poor Dockers-clad manager "Tom" who has to explain to her there's not a Super Manager who is going to show up for this one.

I say this with a chores-done-during-a-Flex-Alert glass of Pinot Noir in my hand... All those CM's deserve a drink! :eek:

Last edited:

brb1006

I'm going to take @brb1006 advice and try to expunge that awful, tacky woman from my memory with something good and pure.

This is an oldie, but it's a goodie. And I'm a sucker for animals.

Aww, thanks for taking a page out of my book @TP2000! 😍

As I mentioned above, I'm going to keep on posting more sweet and heartfelt moments at the Disney Parks in this thread as a counterattack. Because honestly, as much as we criticize and mock the current state of Disney Company and the parks in general (especially in the Iger/Chapek era). We rarely share or discuss the positive side of Disney and the parks in general (And no I'm not a pixie duster). I seriously wanted to give some love and respect to the Cast Members and Character Department since more and more guests are starting to act ruder with CMs and guests (with this lady being one of them).

While the Disneyland side does pock fun at WDW and the other parks. I admire the heck out of some Cast Members who are genuinely not only enjoying their job and making guests happy. But sometimes going the extra mile to leave an impact on a person's life.

Like this short video shot at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World featuring Marie and Pluto meeting a guest who is paralyzed from the neck down. When I first seen this video a few years ago, I got very emotional.

Last edited:

TP2000

Aww, thanks for taking a page out of my book @TP2000! 😍

As I mentioned above, I'm going to keep on posting more sweet and heartfelt moments at the Disney Parks. Because honestly, as much as we criticize and mock the current state of Disney Company and the parks in general (especially in the Iger/Chapek era). I seriously wanted to give some love and respect to the Cast Members and Character Department since more and more guests are starting to act ruder with CMs and guests.

I think that's an excellent idea! Goodness knows we all need some sweetness and light in our world these days. :)

While the Disneyland side does pock fun at WDW and the other parks. I admire the heck out of some Cast Members who are genuinely not only enjoying their job and making guests happy. But sometimes going the extra mile to leave an impact on a person's life.

As someone who must confess to poking fun at our friends in the Sunshine State on more than a few occasions, that's a great point. There are plenty of great Cast Member performances out there. And with 70,000+ CM's out at WDW, the sheer math on that proves there are many wonderful CM's from coast to coast.

Like this short video shot at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World featuring Marie and Pluto meeting a guest who is paralyzed from the neck down. When I first seen this video a few years ago, I got very emotional.

Oh my gosh! This really makes you stop and pause. This special young lady deserves every single moment these wonderful CM's can give to her! God bless them all! 🥳

brb1006

I think that's an excellent idea! Goodness knows we all need some sweetness and light in our world these days. :)

As someone who must confess to poking fun at our friends in the Sunshine State on more than a few occasions, that's a great point. There are plenty of great Cast Member performances out there. And with 70,000+ CM's out at WDW, the sheer math on that proves there are many wonderful CM's from coast to coast.

Oh my gosh! This really makes you stop and pause. This special young lady deserves every single moment these wonderful CM's can give to her! God bless them all! 🥳
Your welcome, as a person who decided to join this site in the Summer of 2015 (a few months after my third visit to WDW in late April-early May of that year). I really wanted to get that off my chest. Storytime everybody!

As you can tell from my avatar, my favorite Disney Character is Marie from The Aristocats. But for that trip, I was really looking forward to finally her for the first time in person.

For context, one of my first exposures to Disney was from the 1997 book "Disney's Storybook Collection" which adapted Disney Animated Films and shorts from that period.
51pUPs8449L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

But in this book, was where my love of Disney truly began thanks to reading a novelization of The Aristocats (complete with illustrations) with Marie being the first Disney Character that I truly loved as a kid.

During my trip, I meet Mickey who told me that while Marie wasn't out for the day due to the rain. My guidance counselor (who was my chaperone) decided for use to visit Magic Kingdom early in the morning on Thursday (the last 2 days of our trip). Later that week, I decided to visit MK and ask a friendly CM where Marie was at. She told me she will come out around 10:30am and made me first in line to meet Marie.
554469.jpg

As soon as she walked up to her area (left side of the flag pole in Main Street). I told her "You have no idea how much I was looking for you." before she signed mu autograph book. After Marie finished signing, she suddenly got very flustered and touched by my words. I remember she shyly backed away from me before opening her arms for a big hug.

Remember how I brought up Cast Members who enjoy their job and making guests happy for the heck of it? Well this unknown female CM who was Marie was such a sweet angel. Because, I remember actually hearing Marie saying "Aww" alongside making kissing noises as I hugged her for the last time before leaving the line to return to the All Star Sports Resort.

I told my guidance counselor that I needed some alone time due to how surprisingly emotional meeting Marie was for that trip. I decided to have a good cry out of pure joy and of bitterness (and I'm a dude who was 17 at the time) due to my trip almost over. I decided to write a few heartfelt messages to both Marie and the unknown Cast Member "who was Marie" that day on to my autograph book for her to sign again on my final day at WDW.

Cut to my final day, where I encountered Marie for the last time. She read my messages for Marie and the CM before kissing the autograph page before and after signing it. She even made a crying gesture after telling her "This is my last day." by using both fingers down her eyes to represent tears streaming down her eyes. As Marie gave me a final hug, she blew kisses as I left the line. When I meet Mickey. I told him that I finally meet Marie and gave me a two thumbs up gesture after taking his advice from his CM guard/handler.

A year later, Marie (alongside Lady Tremaine) would become a victim of Disney making cuts to WDW and DL due to the construction Shanghai Disneyland. While Lady Tremaine eventually returned to meeting guests at WDW. Some Cast Members claim that Marie would never return to meet and greets at Walt Disney World (for unexplained reasons) but I'm hoping TDO might rethink this in the future.

I still have my autograph book from that trip laying down in my bookshelf in my room.

Again, apologize for the long text. But I rarely wanted to talk about this story in fear of getting mocked by members on this forum.

Last edited:

Beacon Joe

Original Poster
I finished my chores. I poured a glass of Pinot Noir. I hit play.

It was painful, and yet you are right. It's very funny! 🤣

This woman is a complete mess. She's like a bad caricature of every awful SoCal stereotype at Disneyland, AP or not. There's so many hilariously predictable lines here from this mess!

"It's an hour from the valley!" (The family from Edinburgh behind you in line would like to show you a map of our planet.)
"I have a woman's bladder!" (As opposed to what? A kangaroo's bladder?)
"I pay for your salary!" (No you don't. Even at Aulani you don't.)
"I have family members!" (Because it's rare for humans to have family members?)

I had to rewatch it since I didn't catch the whole valley reference the first time. That's absolutely golden and may, in hindsight, be the best thing about this darn video. "I'm a Valley and I go where I want, I'm a Valley and I I'll say what, I want I'm a Valley yes I'm a special man," as the classic song goes...

ETA: And, yes, Tom the Manager deserves a beer or five after that incident.

Sailor310

Sorry, I'm technologically challenged so I couldn't import it, but Gratuitous Merchandise has t-shirts:

I went to
AULANI
To Hawaii in April, Tom.

LOL. While I was on that site. I saw they also have T-shirts with:

The Ride Where You Die and Go To Hell

(printed over an image of an imp from Mr Toad)

Last edited:

brb1006

In another fun moment from the Disney Parks that shows Cast Members having with guests. Here's a video taken at Goofy's Kitchen back in 2000 showing Goofy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, The Mad Hatter, and a group of chefs dancing to the "Tiki Room" set to The Macarena.

Dear Prudence

I just have so many questions. How was she able to do it in broad daylight? How long did it take for someone to get a cast member? Why is the whole possee of security there for one lady and a pee cup?

I am telling you, ever since the removed the OG bronze statues from the WDW hub....this....this guy on Tom Sawyer Island....the fight on the ferry.....

TP2000

I still have my autograph book from that trip laying down in my bookshelf in my room.

It's a beautiful story! I still remember wandering into the Marie gift shop in Tokyo Disneyland for the first time about 20 years ago and thinking "Uh? Wha?..." since we had no real reference for Marie back then. And there was this whole store selling nothing but Marie merchandise! Since then, she's grown on me immensely. And it's fun to see her in the American parks now too.

Again, apologize for the long text. But I rarely wanted to talk about this story in fear of getting mocked by members on this forum.

Don't apologize one bit. If anyone ever mocks you, just send me a little note and I'll be there shortly. I'm pretty good at sticking to my guns and laughing off bizarre conspiracy theories and/or Internet bullies. (See: Threads from August, 2019) :cool:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom