Have they removed the mold yet?

djronnieb

Original Poster
Last time (a few months ago) when I went on WDWAKKRR there was mold on the handles, have they removed it yet?

SewIn2Disney

WAY to many letters!!!

Yeah, seriously, take the second to write the word out.

Anyway, as of the second week in August, the mold was still there. I wouldn't call it mold though, it was just more like a combo of (maybe mold) and dirt from the thousands of dirty hands that touch it daily. Plus, the water, i'm sure isn't the cleanest, and the water hits the handles as well. It's probably a bunch of factors combined.

kcnole

So the other day I was at MWGENAUSFWDWDMGMSTZTOTGS and found the coolest bathrobe ever.

Translation:
Milky Way Galaxy / Earth / North America / United States / Florida / Walt Disney World / Disney MGM Studios/ Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Gift Shop

Chape19714

Kali River Rapids is typically abrivated by KRR. however, Millionarie was correct in the other thread, it is WWTBAMPI. My favorites are SplMT and SpaMT (sound relaxing hun?)

Anyhow, on to the actual question, I would say it depends on the boat, I was there not too long ago and it was mold-free.

Pabgo

So the other day I was at MWGENAUSFWDWDMGMSTZTOTGS and found the coolest bathrobe ever.

Translation:
Milky Way Galaxy / Earth / North America / United States / Florida / Walt Disney World / Disney MGM Studios/ Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Gift Shop

Haha! Nice one!

Senderella

Yeah, seriously, take the second to write the word out.

Anyway, as of the second week in August, the mold was still there. I wouldn't call it mold though, it was just more like a combo of (maybe mold) and dirt from the thousands of dirty hands that touch it daily. Plus, the water, i'm sure isn't the cleanest, and the water hits the handles as well. It's probably a bunch of factors combined.

At the end of the day, why don't they just give everything a good spray down with lysol if mold's a problem? :veryconfu

*mental note to make SURE to bring the purell*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom