Have a few more general questions...

Lilmama21

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: buy the BOOK.. Before you GO!!

I meant the Unofficial guide to WDW WITH KIDS wasn't all that helpful, more tips for small children, etc. But I picked up the Unofficial Guide to WDW 2003 today so I'll be reading it tonight....
Thanks for the tip about Mission Space..if it made you sick I bet it will me too...I'll have to skip it LOL.

Originally posted by bjlc57
Oh I have to disagree, The park viewing plans are superior to anything else. Also buy the CURRENT Book because the patterns are much different then the first year that we bought and used the book.
This book alone, let us see all four parks in THREE DAYS, In Magic kingdom we no e ticket rides. In Animal kingdom we went on the top three rides mulitple times,
in Epcot, we only missed the test track because I got sick on Mission Space. and we only missed the Rock n' Roller coaster because we were exhausted from doing multiple rides on AK in the morning. for the rest of the parks we SAW IT ALL !!!!! And this was the week of March 17th when the parks were very packed. All the resorts were supposed to be sold out.

Truley this book makes all the difference in the world in the four times that we have done Disney in the past 15 years.

bjlc57

Yes now I understood...

Thanks .. Yes now I understand.. Btw I would strongly urge you to buy the current 2004 book because it has this years patterns.. And no I get nothing for promoting it. IT JUST MAKES THAAAAAAT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom