Haunted Mansion

Any idea when this maybe done? Or even when people are able to go through the new area?

Thinking ill be there at the end of September, unless my sisters are messing with me, which then they are lucky they are all the way across the country from me :)

RonAnnArbor

Oh my gosh -- while I don't know what your sisters might be saying there is NOTHING happening at Haunted Mansion that affects or changes the ride in any way -- they are redoing the physical line you wait in, not anything you see while waiting in that line...

Thrill

i heard they are transforming the graveyard into a real functioning one...the plots are pricy though

Not what I heard. They are moving Leave a (Tron) Legacy there. The updated stones will glow in Disney's greatest tie-in yet.

On a serious note, they are widening the queue so that they won't need an accessible queue and adding something Next-Gen.

Lee

Adventurer
Oh my gosh -- while I don't know what your sisters might be saying there is NOTHING happening at Haunted Mansion that affects or changes the ride in any way -- they are redoing the physical line you wait in, not anything you see while waiting in that line...
You sure?:lookaroun

The line is changing for a reason. Some cool new additions. Remember the words "Sea Captain", "Poet" and "Composer".
:animwink:

BrerFrog

As we have learned yesterday from insider photos of the queue's art work, the HM queue is the new spot for LaL. :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

DisneyDellsDude

The line is changing for a reason. Some cool new additions. Remember the words "Sea Captain", "Poet" and "Composer".

Amazing!!!!!

And MadHatter, your comment just made my day!:lol:
Truthfully, I wouldn't be surprised if they ever built a cemetery on WDW grounds. After all the rich retire to Golden Oak, they'll need a place to be laid to rest. If only I had the money...

maybe i said that wrong lol. I got an email from one of my sisters saying she booked our vacation, it was literally a 5 word email, come to find out she played a joke on me, :( NOT VERY FUNNY. I got really happy, then about 20 mins later i was sad .

NYwdwfan

Oh no - a new cryptogram to decipher - and another sleepless night can be attributed to Lee. :rolleyes:

rock_doctor

i heard they are transforming the graveyard into a real functioning one...the plots are pricey though
Great another DVC resort! What is the catch phrase for this one, a spot to die for?????

:king:

I had heard it was just a little extra queue area, i hope they move the grave stones someplace close by. It was part of the fun reading the stones plus was a tribute to some great imagineers...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom