Haunted Mansion XMas Update?

GhostlyGal1001

Original Poster
Has anyone heard about the Haunted Mansion (DW) getting a new design for holidays? I recently heard that Phantom Manor (DL) will be redesigned to incorporate The Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Any news on this would be great! Thanks:confused:

Actually it is Disneyland in California that is getting the Nightmare Before Christmas makeover this year. WDW if definatly NOT getting it this year.. As for the future who knows! Perhaps if it is popular there it will happen in Orlando!

DisJosh

I want to see this! i love the nightmare b4 Christmas and anything Tim Burton does. Lets hope its successful and it comes to the world!

monorail256

yes disneyland it is...i dont think i would like it though, i mean to me I have grown up riding the haunted amnsion the way it is.. i mean i remember when I screamed and almost P'd myself the first time i rode it....but times change and so do rides.... :0)

MrPromey

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
If it does good do you think they would leave the haunted mansion like that?

Probably not. It is a seasonal theme. Sure, it just lends itself to the idea of a 'unique' christmas shop outside of the ride but I don't see how they could really get away with it for the other nine months of the year..

GhostlyGal1001

Original Poster
Temporary refurbishment

Yes, it will be interesting and different having the NBC theme for the holidays, but I don't think that Master Gracey would want a permenent change to his home, do you?? And you know what they say, changes often stir long-silent ghosts . . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom