Haunted Mansion - video

LoriMistress

Too bad you can't watch the video. The video is still buffing...and I have great internet connection. Probably too many people on the server.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Thanks. kinda hard to see though. Couldn't see the new stairs didn't like the face on the bride. looks weird.

Thanks for the video. :)

Yeah its very dark. I wasn't about to light the whole place up so I could get the video though. We have the video on the site to give people an idea of what the ride is like, there is NO substitute for seeing it in person. No photo or video is going to do it justice. :wave:

bgraham34

Normally I would watch the ride videos when attraction reopens but because I will be there next Thursday I shall decline. But its so hard I must leave now.

PLTram

Normally I would watch the ride videos when attraction reopens but because I will be there next Thursday I shall decline. But its so hard I must leave now.

No worry about spoilers....if there are any you can't see them. As a few others have mentioned, the video is too dark to see much of anything. Guess I'll just have to plan another trip....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom