"Haunted Mansion" trailer!

TiggersPooh

I think the movie actually looks good...the sets look amazing

and i like how the showed some references to the ride itself...just like POTC did (great movie)

disneydawg

I thought the trailer was okay. Not great, just okay. I havent seen POTC yet, but I thought the same of that trailer and everything I've read has said that its a really fun movie. Who knows, maybe disney can experience the same type of boom with their live action movies as they did with their animated releases in the 90's.

JLW11Hi

I can only hope it will be good, but I am pretty weary....I mean, I've seen what Disney has done with comedies in the past...Inspector Gadget, Lizzie Maguire....basically a lot of jokes about falling down...:lol: not that falling down isn't always funny...I mean, Jerry Lewis turned it into an art form!

Still, I will probably like it, even if it is bad and cheesy...anyone else feel this way? Kinda like the Tower of Terror movie..it was really cheesy but hey, its a Disney ride! Sweet potatoes!

prberk

Originally posted by wyattkelly
WHat is wrong with you people???

I'm sorry, but the movie is gonna suck on so many levels...It's got great special effects, great story..and they throw Eddie Murphy into it! God, it was horrible. Like watching a 40s movie where the 'black' character exclaims, "Ghost! We don't be wantin' nothing to do wit' no ghosts!"

This could have been good, but it's going to suck.

Least Pirates of the Caribbean was good.

I know that you are trying to guard against a form of racism here, but to me it sounds like reverse racism. Black comedians now can never be scared of ghosts because of some 60+ year-old stereotypes?

The truth is, all races are scared of ghosts, and it can be funny!

Race is irrelevant here (as MLK envisioned)....

Now whether Eddie Murphy is funny or appropriate here is a whole 'nother story... Time will tell.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by wyattkelly
WHat is wrong with you people???

I'm sorry, but the movie is gonna suck on so many levels...It's got great special effects, great story..and they throw Eddie Murphy into it! God, it was horrible. Like watching a 40s movie where the 'black' character exclaims, "Ghost! We don't be wantin' nothing to do wit' no ghosts!"

This could have been good, but it's going to suck.

Least Pirates of the Caribbean was good.

WOW! You have already seen it?!?!?!? Please, tell us more! Why didn't you like Eddie in it?

:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom