HAUNTED MANSION THEMED RESTAURANT...See Photos!!

blackbears28

Original Poster
This is the kind of TS that the Magic Kindom needs, something like this that would be Haunted Mansion themed over by the ride would be fantastic....although i'm sure not realistic in possibility.
Agreed..I can't see why a restaurant like this wouldn't be a hit..and with the new movie coming out this would be a great way to promote it. Here's an article about Guillermo Del Toro confirming the movie.. http://my.spill.hollywood.com/profiles/blog/show?id=947994:BlogPost:6084906

blackbears28

Original Poster
Was the food good? How was the service? The place looks awesome though!!!!
Well its kind of funny and odd because the person I was with got ribs and definitely got their money's worth with so much food..I on the other hand got ripped off with hardly any food and mine cost more. I still loved the place thou!

trr1

Well its kind of funny and odd because the person I was with got ribs and definitely got their money's worth with so much food..I on the other hand got ripped off with hardly any food and mine cost more. I still loved the place thou!

what did you order

Lee

Adventurer
Loved the old location. This one looks great, too.
It's like a horror-themed Adventurers Club...with food.

You would think it would be a no-brainer for Disney. Instead they continue to open stuff like the Explorers Club in Hong Kong, that despite the name and the image it invokes, is just a moderately themed cafeteria.
Opportunity....wasted.
:mad:
Explorers-Club-Restaurant-__3__0_original.jpg~original
Explorers-Club-Restaurant-__4__0_original.jpg~original

71jason

There was a strong rumor Jekyll & Hyde was coming to CityWalk, but that never panned out.

Personally I wasn't impressed the one time I went to the old location--it was to the Adventurers Club what Fun Spot is to Magic Kingdom.

alissafalco

The food was terrible when I went to the old location. Maybe a new location might bring better food. It was crappy frozen dive bar food at NYC tourist prices.

blackbears28

Original Poster
Its kind of a hit or miss with the food as was with my visit last night..But people mainly go there for the show and experience rather than the food. Manhattan has thousands of other places to choose from if you want good food but there are very few themed restaurants that offer experiences like this.

Magenta Panther

I agree that a Haunted Mansion restaurant would be a huge hit, if properly themed. I also think a Pirates restaurant, built in the shape of the Black Pearl, would also be very popular. Really fantastical themed restaurants should be a no-brainer for TDO. The "Be Our Guest" restaurant is a step in the right direction for them...let's hope they take it further...

WaltsTreasureChest

Although this is not a rumor...I believe it could be a great idea and addition to the new Disney Springs Complex. Last night I visited the new Jekyll & Hyde restaurant in Times Square NYC being I live in the area and saw this place hopping with a huge line to get in. What are your thoughts on Disney possibly adding something similar to Disney Springs.

Its very cool where tons of things move and you have to search through a bookcase library to find the bathroom

Here are some photos of the restaurant where there is a show and many many animatronic displays
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg

jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
imgres
Jekyl-and-Hyde-Bathroom.jpg
Gotta bump this to show how amazing Jekyll and Hyde was themed. An incredible inspiration for a haunted mansion restaurant. This is how you theme

comics101

Would never get built at WDW because the soccer moms would complain about it being too scary for their 3 year olds.

But it is cool.
It’s funny bc it’s true! (It’s also sad)

Edit: Sorry, I just realized this was a really old thread. Didn’t mean to bump

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom