HAUNTED MANSION THEMED RESTAURANT...See Photos!!

blackbears28

Original Poster
Although this is not a rumor...I believe it could be a great idea and addition to the new Disney Springs Complex. Last night I visited the new Jekyll & Hyde restaurant in Times Square NYC being I live in the area and saw this place hopping with a huge line to get in. What are your thoughts on Disney possibly adding something similar to Disney Springs.

Its very cool where tons of things move and you have to search through a bookcase library to find the bathroom

Here are some photos of the restaurant where there is a show and many many animatronic displays
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg

jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
imgres
Jekyl-and-Hyde-Bathroom.jpg

blackbears28

Original Poster
Last night I went to the new Jekyll & Hyde Restaurant in Times Square and with a huge line to get in with many families this place was very impressive with many animatronic displays and a show. What are your thoughts on a similar venue coming to Disney Springs as a Haunted Mansion themed restaurant. The place was really hopping with many many families with young children that all seemed to love the place.
Here are some photos of the restaurant where there is a show and many many animatronic displays
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg

jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
jekyll-and-hyde-club.jpg
imgres
Jekyl-and-Hyde-Bathroom.jpg

blackbears28

Original Poster
The place was really hopping. Just saying.

***Actually the restaurant is very new...the original restaurant was near central park but recently moved to times square and is very different, the line was huge to get in and I also saw that there's a new Jekyll & Hyde broadway show is now playing also.

BransonJ

Would be a great idea in my opinion. Having the waiters dressed like Ramsley from the movie, have a huge dining hall and a outdoor seating area in a graveyard, all while animatronics and "strange occurrences" happen during your meal. Would be even nicer if they could squeeze it into Magic Kingdom, not enough quality restaurants in the park.

blackbears28

Original Poster
Well the restaurant served ribs, chicken tender dishes..things like that. Lots of cast members went around to entertain as well.
Actually this restaurant was LOADED with kids last night that had a blast. Tons of kids[IMG][IMG]
Actually this restaurant was LOADED with kids last night that had a blast. Tons of kids
tl-horizontal_main
Jekyll-and-Hyde-NYC-620x300.jpg

blackbears28

Original Poster
Would be a great idea in my opinion. Having the waiters dressed like Ramsley from the movie, have a huge dining hall and a outdoor seating area in a graveyard, all while animatronics and "strange occurrences" happen during your meal. Would be even nicer if they could squeeze it into Magic Kingdom, not enough quality restaurants in the park.
that's exactly what is was like...the shark's mouth opens and a diver comes out begging for some help, the egyptian head talks, skulls talk, you have to search through a librarry to find the bathroom, its was a lot of fun!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The broadway show is back as is the restaurant, the restaurant didn't really close it just relocated to Times Square...I had dinner there last night as the place was packed..trust me its not closed...here's the website if anyone's interested in experiencing it http://www.jekyllandhydeclub.com/home.html

I think you misunderstood my post the Broadway show closed on May 12 - Link to proof it only played 29 shows to half full crowds. I understand the restaurant is open and it looks great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom