Haunted Mansion - the movie info...

MrPromey

Original Poster
I saw a teaser poster in a theater lobby for the Haunted Mansion last night. It just said 2003 on the front and featured a mansion in the distance behind a gait with the familiar Haunted Mansion logo/sign.

They actually had a web address on the poster which I'm pretty sure was:

http://www.hauntedmansion.com/

but it isn't an official Disney site.

The official location for movie info is:

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/hauntedmansion/index.html

Heck, now that I look at it, you can see the same picture that was on the poster on that page.

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by prberk
It's www.haunted-mansion.com . The difference is the hyphen.

Ooops! Thanks for setting it straight. I saw it last night and didn’t even bother trying to check it till today so I was doing it off of a sort of afterthought memory and when the address actually landed me at a site about Disney’s haunted mansion which had a link to the actual location for the movie on Disney’s site, I figured maybe it was a misprint but then again, the link is probably there because I’m sure I’m not the first one to mess it up. :hammer:

EDIT:

DOOH! All I had to do was look at the darn opening screen a little better! I actually didn't get a chance to really look at it when I posted that at work. I just wanted to put it up here before I forgot about it. :brick:

Rider

OMG....

Click on the "Download Poster" link and get this message:

TERMS OF USE OF "HAUNTED MANSION" DISNEY IMAGES

Dear Guest:

Disney Pictures is pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in its film campaign by providing you with a graphic file containing special images created for HAUNTED MANSION (the "Images").

Disney Pictures hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, one-year royalty free license to use and display the Images on your site in accordance with the terms below. Nothing herein by implication or otherwise, shall grant you any rights other than as explicitly set forth below.

You shall receive HTML code and GIF file (the "Files") from Disney Pictures to incorporate the Images into your site. You agree not to modify the Files in any way. Acceptance and use of the Files indicates acceptance of these terms of use. If you do not accept these terms of use, you must not use or display the Files. This license will commence when you receive the Files and will terminate automatically, one year later, or immediately upon any violation of these terms of use. Also, we reserve the right to terminate this license at any time, in our sole discretion, upon notice to you.

Except as specifically provided herein, you shall acquire no right under this license to use, and shall not use, and shall not, directly or indirectly, assist any other party to use, the name "Disney Pictures," "Disney Online," the name "Disney" (either alone or in conjunction with or as part of any other word or name) or any fanciful characters or designs of The Walt Disney Company or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (the "Disney Online Affiliates"): (i) in any advertising, publicity, or promotion or other disclosure; (ii) in any in-house publication or to express or imply any endorsement by Disney Pictures of any product or service; (iii) on your site; or (iv) in any other manner or for any purpose whatsoever (whether or not similar to the uses specifically prohibited above).

You agree that you will not, and you will not allow or assist any third party, to perform any act that would cause the products or names of "Disney," or "Disney Pictures" or "DOL" or any DOL Affiliate to become involved in matters that could detract from, or impugn, their public acceptance and popularity, or impair their legal status.

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
None of the links work for me, except for the one that leads you to DoomBuggies.com
:(
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It is working fine for me but it has been a few hours since your attempt so maybe it wasn't working and now is. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom