haunted mansion rooms

Is there any truth to this?
on http://graceyshauntedmansion.blogspot.com/
i found this section, i did not include pics.

"
There has been a surprising abundance of Haunted Mansion news in the past few weeks. Walt Disney world announced that, because of the popularity of the POTC themed rooms, they will be creating princess and Haunted Mansion themed accommodations.

“Come spend the night with a few of the happy haunts who play in an enchanted bedroom inspired by the Haunted Mansion. Rest atop the floating Doom Buggy beds with a couple of friendly spooks and watch glow-in-the-dark, cartoon-like footsteps mysteriously appear as the evening sets in. A sliding bookcase creates a hidden passage to the bathroom and is the perfect hiding place for a hitch-hiking ghost. Oversized furnishings with curvy lines and bright colors add to the whimsy in the room. Guests will delight in finding the hidden special effects that play up the merry, rather than scary, room ambiance.”

I think that this concept is terribly corny and does not give any respect to actual attraction.
"
im hoping this is true i love hm

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
hmrooms.jpg

Upvote 0

nikkie876

I would LOVE to stay in here...so would my 2 teenage daughters! My 5 year old would probably be scared to death though....she is scared of her own shadow some days. Maybe by the time they get it done I can convince her otherwise! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

_Scar

My best guess that makes complete sense would for these themed rooms to go into the manors at Port Orleans Riverside.

Royal Rooms for the new value resort?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom