Haunted Mansion Restaurant Concept Art

Bocabear

It reminds me an awful lot of what they did in Shanghai Pirates area....
1694096020520.png

Bocabear

I would really LOVE to go to Shanghai!
It is beautiful...parts of it... The Pirates area is beautifully developed with a lake and waterfront and ships etc...A stunt show attraction and several shops and a restaurant. It feels very complete. The park sprawls, and needs more attractions.
Tomorrowland feels more like a modern corporate campus than a theme park...and the Castle itself in red brick is just odd in it's proportions...
but overall it's a fun p[ark and I love visiting parks in other countries to see the differences...that feel familiar and somewhat alien.

tl77

Giving Columbia Harbor House a Haunted Make over isn't a terrible idea... Not crazy about this particular art, they need a movie or something that establishes a connection between the Liberty Square Mansion and the New Orleans Square Mansion. Like if the brought back the original concept of Captain Gracie (A.K.A. Captain Gore) and his wife as the owners of the New Orleans Mansion and the Master Gracie we have in Liberty Square is his son or something, and the family controlled the shipping route between Liberty Square in The Northeast/Hudson River Valley area and New Orleans because Captain Gracie is secretly a Pirate? ...and maybe add a Columbia Ship like the have at Disneyland to the river in front of the Columbia Harbor house?
Gore-Priscilla.jpg

m gracey.jpg

Sailing-Ship-Columbia-Disneyland.jpg

Bocabear

I think spreading the mansion over to CHH is a bad idea... I would rather see them build something behind the mansion area, create a bypass by removing the old boat house, creating a new open plaza/ Gracey Square with a monument, and a waterfront promenade leading back behind the mansion facade...to the old Carriage courtyard where the restaurant could be. I cut out the footprint of the CHH for sizing. The path could continue for future expansion (Villains Lair?). At Disneyland they completely changed the Rivers Of America footprint...this would only shave off a small bit for the bypass walkway....
HM Restaurant.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom