Haunted Mansion Refurb.

VJ

so are they adding a drop to haunted mansion or what?! i know they were rumored to be adding a drop to small world during its big refurbishment...

NobodyElse

so are they adding a drop to haunted mansion or what?! i know they were rumored to be adding a drop to small world during its big refurbishment...

The big news was going to be the loop. Sadly that Idea has been put on the back-burner since the testing facility in DCA is no longer available.

Ismael Flores

The big news was going to be the loop. Sadly that Idea has been put on the back-burner since the testing facility in DCA is no longer available.

they decided to add targets on the ghosts. all guests will now be ghost hunters. one guest per doom buggy will be given and electromagnetic frequency device the other a device that shoots them and captures them.

It will be the latest synergy connected to the revival of Ghost Hunters on A&E.

chapek wants lots of shooters in the park from now on and since DCA will have two Disneyland needs to catch up

Ismael Flores

seriously though, i hope they do aomething with the Foyer. I know they use it also for the seasonal overlay but maybe they can build something that incorporates projections for the overlay.

Andrew M

So, I know I'm in the minority here, but when do they usually announce when HMH will return?

As a WDW regular, I've never had a chance to ride it, but were going to Disneyland Aug 30 - Sept 6th so hoping to catch the opening.

Mac Tonight

I hear they're replacing the Ghost Host with Zak Bagans and giving guests nightvision goggles.

ZakBagansHM.jpg

socalifornian

So, I know I'm in the minority here, but when do they usually announce when HMH will return?

As a WDW regular, I've never had a chance to ride it, but were going to Disneyland Aug 30 - Sept 6th so hoping to catch the opening.
Halloween started on Friday Sept 6th last year, so Friday Sept 4th would make sense for this year

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Or flip that. It is a coast and they won't need it a people will be happy just to have the Haunted Mansion back for the remainder of the year.
Do you really think they won’t have holiday overlays, which are very popular, this year.

My gut feeling is no matter what they will have the standard holiday overlays if the parks are open.

celluloid

Do you really think they won’t have holiday overlays, which are very popular, this year.

My gut feeling is no matter what they will have the standard holiday overlays if the parks are open.

Yes, Indo think that is likely because any budget that cost more than operating will be scrutinized and by the time they reopen those teams would have already have been well underway.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yes, Indo think that is likely because any budget that cost more than operating will be scrutinized and by the time they reopen those teams would have already have been well underway.
We shall see. I hope you’re wrong because those overlays are very popular, even though I know some here don’t like them. But they are very popular which would bring lots of guests back into the parks. Which after the closures is something that Disney would want. So my money is on them moving forward with all the normal overlays this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom