Haunted Mansion Question

littlemom_3

Original Poster
I just returned a couple of days ago from WDW and my husband and I are having a bit of a heated discussion. I say that the Haunted Mansion has changed since the movie was released, he says it is still the same ride. Can anyone help settle this discussion? It has been several years since either of us was there, so we may both be wrong. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Unity

bhg469

You like most women are wrong :) J/k nothing has changed except the chair with the donald duck face on it was replaced with a plain chair.

coln84

I tend to usually favor the opinion of the wives (i know where the true power of the relationship is held) but i'm sorry your wrong. Its just that there is soo much inside the haunted mansion that you always see something new. Got to love disney magic

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Nothing major has changed in the attraction. I do know that they changed the "bride" in the attic. I dont recall what they changed. It had something to do with her face. There is also a statue of Mr. Toad in the Pet Cemetary in the rear left corner.

A "Ghost" Host

littlemom_3 said:
I just returned a couple of days ago from WDW and my husband and I are having a bit of a heated discussion. I say that the Haunted Mansion has changed since the movie was released, he says it is still the same ride. Can anyone help settle this discussion? It has been several years since either of us was there, so we may both be wrong. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Unity
Nope. As a Haunted Mansion cast member I can tell you nothing changed after the movie. Well, there have been a few refurbishments, but nothing new really.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom