Haunted Mansion opening early?

Boray

but does anyone know what they are doing inside? new ghosts? (as it says on the front of the door) different track? faster?

Does anyone have a picture of the sign on the door? I've looked for one in the recently posted threads on this, but have yet to see a photo (I imagine that it's creatively worded and fun to read).

Thanks!

nodoubter810

Original Poster
Thanks for the comments everyone! Looks like there's about a 99% chance I won't be going on it this trip...I'm honestly debating changing the dates around to see this, since it seems to be quite a big refurb (plus I love MNSSH), but we shall see.

Thanks again!

Welcome aboard Allison. Unfortunately, there is little precedent for attractions reopening from refurbishments to open early. From my understanding, it will be pretty tight trying to get it open by the 12th as it is. Things can always change, but I certainly wouldn't bet money on getting to ride. But, if you like, Stitch's Great Escape is roughly as long as the Haunted Mansion, it's dark, and it sucks. So just bring an MP3 player with the audio from the HM and you can pretend you are riding while the rampant stupidity from Stitch goes on around you.

AMEN...

PKD

CIMG4421b.jpg

CIMG4423b.jpg

Mansion Butler

Thanks for the comments everyone! Looks like there's about a 99% chance I won't be going on it this trip...I'm honestly debating changing the dates around to see this, since it seems to be quite a big refurb (plus I love MNSSH), but we shall see.

Thanks again!

I'm considering buying plane tickets and taking a couple days off from school to try and pick up a shift when it reopens.

You're far from crazy, my friend.

CThaddeus

Welcome aboard Allison. Unfortunately, there is little precedent for attractions reopening from refurbishments to open early. From my understanding, it will be pretty tight trying to get it open by the 12th as it is. Things can always change, but I certainly wouldn't bet money on getting to ride. But, if you like, Stitch's Great Escape is roughly as long as the Haunted Mansion, it's dark, and it sucks. So just bring an MP3 player with the audio from the HM and you can pretend you are riding while the rampant stupidity from Stitch goes on around you.

Or, you could go on Stitch's Great Escape and enjoy it, as I do, and be glad that Alien Encounter is no longer there.

As for Rockin' the Parks, yeah, that was indeed one of the WORST things Disney has ever done. It ranks right up there with using Aerosmith in Rock n' Rollercoaster or making the current Figment sound like nails on a chalkboard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom