Haunted Mansion Nightmare Before Christmas?

raymusiccity

Id rather see the haunted mansion when visiting the parks during halloween time and not a xmas-halloween themed overlay.

Agreed. The grounds look even spookier during MNSSHP. Coincidentally, I spotted this car belonging to a Haunted Mansion fan parked at the Loveless Cafe this afternoon!

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 21

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
NO. I was not a fan of HMH when we went to DL last year. It's "cute" but it totally ruined HM for me during that trip.

Bairstow

Can anyone explain why this IP never got it's own dark ride? It would have been a nice addition to DHS along with the ToT. DHS would be perfect for a more adult Halloween party.

Not the craziest idea.
The Jack Skellington design has quietly moved a TON of merch over the years.
Plus a smaller dark ride would be a new thing for MGM.

bebert

I hope not. I saw the NMBC overlay at DLR a few years and hated every minute of it. The CA folks seem to love it though. Is the WDW management purposely trying to destroy or ruin every classic ride they have?

Earl Sweatpants

I hope not. I saw the NMBC overlay at DLR a few years and hated every minute of it. The CA folks seem to love it though. Is the WDW management purposely trying to destroy or ruin every classic ride they have?

CA person here who strongly dislikes the overlay. I basically have the rest of this week to ride it as "normal" for the rest of the year.

Went out to Disneyland a pre-Carsland and timed my trip to see this and to catch Indiana Jones right after it was down for refurb. Maybe it was the newness of it all but I really loved this (and also Indy... my god did I love Indy.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom