Haunted Mansion home light display

HouCuseChickie

While my halloween display is not as impressive as my Christmas display and not choreographed like the faces on this vid (although I must admit- I did price them)...we do a decent Halloween display and Grim Grinning Ghosts is in my Halloween mix that plays as trick or treaters approach our house. We try and synch up the strobes with it around the door. :D

FettFan

Now that we're coming up on Halloween (according to Disney's calendar, anyway) I thought I would share this video I found.

Impressive....

But I would have nixed the lights around every edge of the house. The effect would have been a bit more chilling if they just used color-changing flood lamps. This looks more like...The TRONted Mansion. :p

bethymouse

I love the talking jack-o-lantern! I love the Grim Grinning Ghosts! This is the 1st time ever I've been to WDW during Halloween time! I can't wait!:D BTW, does anyone know where that house is?

JIMINYCR

How unique. Loved the videos! I wish more people could run displays like those. Around our area we get city officials that say they cause traffic jams, increases city funding for extra police controlling traffic and complaints from neighborhood neighbors , so we see less and less homes decorated to the extremes.:(

wiigirl

Wow, Amazing..
75.gif

ulto22

I am fortunate with my displays in that I live at the end of a cul-de-sac, so traffic isnt a problem. The most people we have had at one was 10 cars on Christmas Eve.

I love doing it, and I am doubling my christmas display this year. Unfortunately, as I am at college, I do not have the time available to do all of my Halloween decorations back home and my Parents and family don't have the time to match what I used to do.

It's a ton of fun though in the end, even after using my entire Thanksgiving break putting lights up and testing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom