Haunted Mansion dinner last week?

stepharoni

Did anyone get to do the Haunted Mansion dinner event last week for Disney Dining Experience members? We couldn't go, but I'm dying to hear about it.

Goofette

Originally posted by Eljay
I was so sad to miss out on this, they limited the guests to 70 "bodies". I was told by reservations that it sold out in 10 minutes! I have emailed Disney to suggest that they do it again, but no reply yet. If you want to light a fire under them too, please email a suggestion to:
wdw.guest.communications@disney.com
Maybe they'll make it a regular thing!

I have never heard of this before. I hope someone can give us a report on it because it sounds so fascinating! So, if anyone has any information I'd love to see it.

Actually, 10 min is pretty good considering Cinderella fills up within a few minutes!

Upvote 0

Eljay

Disney Dining Experience

For those who haven't heard of it, there is an offering made to Florida Residents, particularly Resident pass holders, called the Disney Dining Experience.
You pay $60 annually to join ($55 for pass holders) and they give you a 20% discount on all sit down meals in the parks & resorts, including alcohol! My math tells me that after the first $300 dollars spent, the subsequent checks will be 20% off. I am ahead of the game already with 2 trips since joining.
We also get monthly newsletters with invitations to members only dining events, such as the Haunted Mansion Dinner. It took place on Sept. 17, one hour after park closing time. It was all inclusive of hors d'oeuvres', wine, dinner, entertainment and gratuity for $125 per person. It sounded fantastic.
Some of the other events are lunches and wine tastings. I haven't been able to make it to any of the events yet. They are sometimes on odd nights or during the day. The Mansion dinner was on a Tuesday.
I do wish that someone who went would give us a report!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom