Haunted Halloween Hayride

GrowingUpDisney

I have posted multiple threads about this since July. No one has responded. i will tell you what I know from the past:

Fort wilderness offers Haunted Hayrides on select nights during late Sept and Oct. They sell tickets day of at the kennel - you can not prepurchase them. I have not seen a list of dates yet for this year, but i am hoping that JPVonDrake will come through as usual with the correct information.

We skipped it last year because DS was only 2. We would like to do it this year since he is a little older.

JP???????

Upvote 0

whizGoofy

From wdwinfo.com

HAUNTED HALLOWEEN WAGON RIDES
Roam the woods of Fort Wilderness in your Haunted Wagon with a "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" theme.
Price:
$15.00 + tax for ages 10 and up
$10.00 + tax for ages 3 - 9
10/13, 14, 18, 20, 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Tickets will be sold on a first come first come basis at the Ft. Wilderness Kennel from 8:00am to 5:00pm on the date of the Hayride. When the day's allotment is sold out, a sign will be posted in the Parking Lot.
There will be 6 hayrides each evening. Depending on the time of sunset, Wishes, etc. the times will vary.

Hope this helps!!

Upvote 0

WI DISNEY FAN

Original Poster
The fact that it costs about double a regular hay ride at Fort Wilderness makes me believe you must get something more than just a hayride. Could there be a character meet at the end or possibly does the headless horseman ride past or what? Someone on this site must have more details.

Upvote 0

Chape19714

The tour goes down the swamp trail, which is pretty wooded and has ZERO lighting. It's really creepy after dark. I don't think it has anything to do with charactors. I think parts of that path are decked out with Jack-o-lanterns and luminaries (sp?). The rest is dark and creepy. The guide most likely will tell ghost stories. It's not 100% scary, but still may give some the creeps.

Just my understanding of it.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

The fact that it costs about double a regular hay ride at Fort Wilderness makes me believe you must get something more than just a hayride. Could there be a character meet at the end or possibly does the headless horseman ride past or what? Someone on this site must have more details.

I had read a little tiny blurb about the haunted hayride on allears.net. She had said that you do get a chance to see the headless horseman during the haunted hayride.:wave:

Upvote 0

LpMcQuack

If you can do it, totally worth it, aside from up close & personal Horseman sightings, you are joined by Ichabod Crane & (possibly?) Brom Bones in your journey through Sleepy Hollow.........

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom